Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Dang - New Apartment/Hotel

Another new place just opened according to a friend of mind who checked it out the other day. Well worth a look he says. 7,500/month with daily and weekly rates also available, though I did not get those.

Off 2nd Road turn right (just before Soi 6) at the Bangkok Bank and go to end and turn left. It's on the right just above the Nova Park.

DANG APARTMENT PATTAYA No website. Phone: 038-362063-66 FAX: 038-362067

-redwood

That monthly rate is for a long term stay and only good for a limited time. The daily rate is 600, 450 during this limited time. I believe their rates are daily, monthly and long term. No pool, but was told they might add one later. I looked at their rooms and if you don't need a pool its a great deal.

Emil

That monthly rate is for a long term stay and only good for a limited time. The daily rate is 600, 450 during this limited time. I believe their rates are daily, monthly and long term. No pool, but was told they might add one later. I looked at their rooms and if you don't need a pool its a great deal.

Emil

hi emil,

u mean 600,- superior and

400,- standard?

is it a visible difference ?

how far is it from beach as well as action?

is the place quiet or r there some bars or construction works around ?

thanx for any info!

:D

hi emil,

u mean 600,- superior and

400,- standard?

is it a visible difference ?

how far is it from beach as well as action?

is the place quiet or r there some bars or construction works around ?

thanx for any info!

:lol:

I don't follow your question about superior and standard. The 600 rate is their published rate per night for anything less than a month. Because it has just opened they are only charging 450 per night instead of the 600. Don't know how long this will last, probably until they get close to filling up. This place is quiet, it is located about 200 meters off of 2nd Rd towards 3 Rd so I would guess its about 500 meters from Beach Rd. No bars nearby and the only construction that is currently going on is getting close to being finished.

Emil