Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi all

Although there are lots of posts concerning hotels im still confused.

Can any member please recomend a good hotel based on my criteria

Single Male 50

Arriving Pattaya 22/10/04 for three weeks

Will pay upto 2500 per night min 3*

Near but not on top of the action

Guest ok

Easy to get to and back to hotel from main drag

Was going to stay at Woodlands but im told its not friendly towards guests brought back anybody stayed here

Thanks Clubman

:P

Clubman:

I think the Residence Garden might work out for you. The price cannot be beat. 1380 baht per night. Very guest friendly. Not on top of the action. Very nice rooms and two swimming pools. Only drawback is it is not right in the heart of the bar scene. Check out the website that flashes above. Kick

Sunshine Vista, Bella Villa Prima and Sandy Springs, and for a 3 week stay you should be able to get their standard rooms for around 1000 a night. Since your willing to pay up to 2500 you could get one of their suites. All 3 are between Beach Rd and 2nd Rd so you can get anywhere by jumping on a baht bus.

Emil

I would go along with kjkc69 and suggest the Residence Gardens at 1,350 baht per month, which is well within your budget. I'll be staying there for the 3rd time in November.

It's not in the centre of the action but you can get to Walking Street in a matter of minutes by baht bus - they pass right by the door of the hotel. If you're feeling energetic it's not THAT far to walk to Walking Street. There again, why walk when the baht bus only costs you 10 baht?

Alan

try a suite at sandy spring.Soi 13 is a great location beach road at one end second road at the other,half way between walking street and soi 8.

baht bus takes you anywhere no roads to cross.

short walk to soi post office.

tq1 at the end of soi

sportsmans bar next to sandy spring for good breakfast

laundry also.

guest friendly.

all you need you can walk to.

or a short bus ride away

Marriott Hotel and Resort. Email the manager tell him how much you can pay for three weeks. Great location in the middle of everything but when you are on the grounds you would never know it. IMHO 4+ star. I've stayed there and if I had the budget I would stay again.

Guest Winston_Churchill
Hi all

Although there are lots of posts concerning hotels im still confused.

Can any member please recomend a good hotel based on my criteria

Single Male 50

Arriving Pattaya 22/09/04 for three weeks

Will pay upto 2500 per night min 3*

Near but not on top of the action

Guest ok

Easy to get to and back to hotel from main drag

Was going to stay at Woodlands but im told its not friendly towards guests brought back anybody stayed here

Thanks Clubman

:P

arriving 22/09/04??? so your already there? The residence gardens sounds about best for you dont make too much noise please im arriving 26th

:unsure: g'day clubman

try the ARECA LODGE , situated in soi Diana Inn, you won't be dissapointed it has every thing that a visitor to Pattaya requires ,

gym 2 pools ,2 breakies ,guest friendly ,and the price is well into your range, & "NOT FAR FROM ANY ACTION "

info@arecalodge.com is the email ........hope this helps MRBILL2