Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

hi all ,it's been a while since i was in the land of smiles ( 5 years) i was there with a friend who i later married ,and now we have 2 rugrats.so to the point,we have decided to come back if we can find a child friendly hotel ie.playgroup and babysitting service etc.it will be a long drag with 2 kids but worth it!! any info would be great .i went 5 years running till 5 years ago ,i bet it's all changed since i was there last.hope to see you all in the very near future.chris

You want to stay at the Pattaya Park Hotel in Jomtiem. They have a water park with slide and amusement rides. Hotel is on the beach and away from the night life. I have stayed there with my wife and kid and she still lets me come to Pattaya three to five times a year. Here their phone # 66 038 251201.

you may want to check out this place - the Sanctuary of Truth. http://www.sanctuaryoftruth.com/index-eng.html

I had never heard of the place until this last trip. For $25 each got transportation, tour, horsback ride, dolphin show, and lunch. Quite an amazing place. Some pics in my last TR

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10591

and for a few bucks more the kids can swim with the dolphins

thanx guys ,i will look into it,sounds great for my daughter!! can anyone tell me if abbes and stoneys bars are still in the walking st area?and are there any new bars i should be aware of?bearing in mind my wife is with me and i`ve done the single thing!!

Check out the montien. They are not monger friendly and it is a very nice property. You will find Farang with thai wives and I think they have childrens facilities but check with them. :banghead <laugh