Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Ha Mr FF-25

You say below

doghaus, is pictured below. I’m sure act will act on USA’s behalf as a neutral party and will allow you to return our trophy of The Little Man and His Bitch.

Ha but he wear the hat of a FART, You see he wear two hat to show he be in two Rideher Cup Campaines

You see you should tell yor STDs to look for the people in the Fart hats, See we make easy for you, but you still no have little man.

Yours Sincerley

Sammy Boy

F.A.R.T

Mr SamBinliner,

You make small fun of our worthy team opponent Mr Doghaus who’s haberdasher he adorns that is sot-after by jealous onlookers such as yourself. Do not make further and futile attempts to schmooze our allies like Mr Doghaus into become one of your stinking FART followers. He and his European troups are far to smart for your foolish and translucent attempts at attracting them into your camp with the hollow promise of your 69 1/2 virgins in your hearafter promised land. They have all the first timers they want right at The FLB Bar. Additionally there are many parties at the FLB Bar each week where they can select from many lovely BG’s. . . one, or two, or three, or more! As many as baht can buy.

Just turn over The Little Man and His Bitch trophy and get out of town while you still have the opportunity to do so. You will not prevail in your endeavor to upset the RideHer Cup III by your continued antics. You do not have the ability to deceive Mr Doghaus and his cronies for abroad nor to intimidate any of them to join forces with you and your stinking FART’s.

General Franks-n-Beans and his well trained FART swatters and FART sniffing dogs. They are aware of your current location, planning pinpoint strategic attack plans, and waiting for the proper opportunity to move in on and clear you and your odiferous FART’s out once and for all.

Do it now without delay. . . turn over The Little Man and His Bitch trophy and then get out of town fast. You know your choices of whom and where you can turn over Team USA’s poor little defenseless trophy. Save yourself and your FART’s the humiliation, pain, and suffering that you relentlessly inflected upon The Little Man and His Bitch trophy. Return them now and leave town very, very, fast. General Franks-n-Beans is only awaiting the GO ORDER to tee off on you and your FART’s from our headquarters in the starters shack. The hammer is going to fall any moment so be prepared to be vaporized along with all of your merry band of gaseous FART’s.

More recruits are on the way. . .

Just 3 days 10 hours 34 minutes and 14 seconds then wheels-up and off to LOS, Thailand. . . but who’s counting?

Regards,

:D

ff29

and The Gang

Ha

Now we move our FARTs are all on thee way to the place they call Pattaya.

Now if little man come, I not know. He was last seen running with the deer on the hills of Europe with his bitch in tow.

Who knos if he come to Thailand we have done our job we FREE ALL RIDEHER TROPHYS (FART) Now upto little man if he come.

Yours Lovingly

Super Sammy

F.A.R.T

Mr SamBinliner,

We now have credible inside information from a very FART smeller I mean SMART FELLOW that The Little Man and His Bitch are now safely in custody of friendly hands. They are waiting for Team USA once again this year to win claim to them for another year at the FLB's 2004 (2548) RideHer Cup III.

We will call off Genreal Franks-n-Beans, his FART swatters, and the FART sniffing doggies pursuing you if agree to stay out of town. . . for good.

Just 1 day 2 hours 33 minutes and 47 seconds then wheels-up and off to LOS, Thailand. . . but who's counting?

Regards,

:o

ff29

and The Gang

To Whom It May Concern:

The Cash Cow, thumper^, and myself (ff29) are heading for the airport to start our journey to Pattaya, Thailand - LOS. If all goes well we should arrive in Pattaya at around 02:15 hours 04/11/04. . . if anybody really cares. :beer

Looking forward to seeing everyone (oldies and newbies) at the RideHer Cup III for the year 2548 and doing a little small ball. Of course Team USA will once again prevail to retain the coveted Little Man and His Bitch for another year. :beer

Our big bird will be leaving the good old US of A in. . .

Just 10 hours 52 minutes and 43 seconds then wheel-up and off to the LOS, Thailand. . . but who's counting?

Regards,

:beer

ff29

and The Gang

aka; Cheryl; Rick; and Glen

>Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her ball

>headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.

>

>The ball hit one of the men, and he immediately clasped his hands together

>at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony.

>

>The woman rushed down to the man and immediately began to apologize.

>

>"Please allow me to help. I'm a physical therapist and I know I could

>relieve your pain if you'd allow me," she told him.

>

>"Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes," the man

>replied,

>still in pain, still in the! foetal position, still clasping his hands

>together in his groin.

>

>But she persisted, and he finally allowed her to help. She gently took his

>hands away and laid them to the side, she loosened his pants, and put her

>hands inside. She began to massage him.

>

>She then asked, "How does that feel?"

>

>He replied, "It feels great, but my thumb still hurts like hell."