Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Martini, you may have more luck posting this in the members section.

Email Pete to join.

There will be a large contingent of hackers in town for the RideHer Cup around those dates.

Most enjoy the odd ale... :P :beer :D

Best bet is to drop by the FLB and ask Ben or Moulie to introduce you to Doggie, a fellow Scot with an English accent. :grin

Cheers mate, I intend to give FLB a go, been out three times in the past year and can you believe I've never been to FLB yet, but it's def gonna be my starting point this time.

I've already emailed to become a proper member, so thank's again for the advice

No problem, sounds good I will look you up nearer me leaving and we can make some definate arrangements, hope your Liver can cope, us Scots like our alcohol.... <grin

Hey martin, and tn9,,

I´ll arrive the same date as you but i make a stop in bkk for a few days,

then to pattaya 6;th.

I travel alone and it would be fun to share some cold one´s :beer I will set course to FLB bar , from what I read it´s a good place to meet fellows like myself! :D

if anyone like to meet up I´ll pm my thai sim nr, se you

Hola Martini, Sweex and th90650a,

I'm there for my first time from November 7th.

I would sure like to meet up, I can use some guidance! 1luv

Guido

Sure thing Guido, be happy to show you some of the most pleasant sights on earth :nod Where you staying, I'm stopping at the Hard Rock Hotel, so look me up when you arrive, it looks like we will all probably meet in FLB sort out times and stuff later.. 1luv :beer :nod

Where you staying, I'm stopping at the Hard Rock Hotel, so look me up when you arrive

I'm staying at the Sandy Springs Soi13. Do you keep following the board while you're there? We can send PM's

Bullfrog,

Hard Rock will cost about $70 per night, but its really mega, worth every penny, stayed there twice, and heading back next week, plus some sexy hot babes work there, managed to get my wicked way with on, and for FREE!!!! B)