Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Korean Airlines Visa Card

I have used Korean on Most of my trips and been quite happy with them So when offered this card I took them up on it. Yes 80.00 annual Fee but Shit I take 3 trips a year Korean is almost always among the cheapest when I check the prices.

Also the 100.00 Discount once a year will cancel out the 80.00 Annual fee And the Passes to the VIP Lounge are a huge plus.

I will get 23,000 Miles by purchasing My ticket for the Feb Trip Based on 5000 they give for the first use. the Ticket is 800.00 so double that is 1600 and the miles of the flight it's self are 16,000 R/T

The APR is currently 14.99 % but that could be 25% and it would not matter as I pay off each month so never to incure a interest charge. On top of that I will charge at least 2000.00 monthly so miles will build quite quickly.

If there is a down side someone point it out to me cause I am not seeing it and don't bother saying the Downside is that it is offered my Korean Air because I have used them at least 12 of my 21 trips with out a problem.

Here are the Perks.

5,000 SKYPASS bonus miles with your first purchase

Earn 1 mile for every $1 you spend

Credit line up to $25,000

Double miles on Korean Air ticket purchases

2 Korean Air VIP Lounge coupons each year

$100 Discount on a Korean Air ticket purchase each year

2,000 Bonus miles at renewal

Reduced Annual Fee ($80)

Emergency Cash and Card Replacement plus $500,000 in Travel Accident Insurance

Thanks

SoiBoy

SoiBoy,

How many miles do you need for a freebie. When I got my United visa they gave me 15K miles after my first purchase and 1 mile for each $ spent. They didn't give me any discount coupons or VIP passes though. I think my annual cost was either $50 or $60.

Emil

Hub,

Everyone I know JimmyBB also has a nightmare getting the freebee from NW he has to jump through hoops I know cause he always calls me crying about them.

What's this shit about you going again soon ? Well Fuck all the ones I missed !!

Have a great Time !!

Larry........

Hub,

Awhile back I called up to cancel my United card because I didn't want to pay the annual fee. They told me that they would put me on another card with no fee but only earn 1 miles for every $2. I made the switch and just last month I got another call from that company asking me if I wanted to switch back to the fee card and they would give me 15K miles. I declined, but if they call again I'll go for it.

Emil