Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi,

I know there are literally hundreds of Internet Cafe's in Pattaya, but can anyone tell me where the nearest on is to Soi 6, going to be based at the Quuen Vic and will want to check my email on a daily basis.

What is the going rate at the Cafe's now it been a couple of years since I was in Pattaya.

Many thanks

Pat

Sky-Top Hotel around the corner from soi 6 on 2nd Road going toward Soi 8 has high speed internet for 1 baht per minute. Look for Greg's Kitchen on the other side of the street and Sky-Top is 10 meters past it. www.skytoppattaya.com

I believe that the Queen Vic has a computer at the rear facing soi-6/1 also there is a internet shop across from The Beach Hotel on Soi-6

BobSJ

I will be staying at the Queen Vic from Jan 16th to Feb 2nd. This is copied from there web site.

NEW!!!! Need to check your e-mail whilst enjoying your holiday? Come to the Queen Vic and take advantage of our free internet e-mail facility.

Dog out...

That is hard for me to believe - They just did upgrades on the place and now it is out of Business. I was just there in Sept when he was doing upgrades on his business. Oh Well.

BobSJ

Hi,

I know there are literally hundreds of Internet Cafe's in Pattaya, but can anyone tell me where the nearest on is to Soi 6, going to be based at the Quuen Vic and will want to check my email on a daily basis.

What is the going rate at the Cafe's now it been a couple of years since I was in Pattaya.

Many thanks

Pat

I've stayed at Queen Victoria Inn twice and I've been to Soi 6 numerous times. There is an internet cafe across from Queen Victoria inn, great connections and great service. Everytime i went there, there was a cute bargirl emailing one of her teeroks.

The man who works there has 1 Hand but knows alot about computers, he helped me with some pictures (for ebay) before. I think i paid about 1 baht a minute. They also have overseas calls available.

cheers

kj

• 3 months later...