Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Buss from airport in Bangkok.. to Pattaya?

Does anyone know the price of renting a bed or room in the Bangkok Airport ....and how long can you stay in the room..I think you can only stay for a few hrs. .....I understand you can get a buss to Pattaya from the airport..but it only leaves at certain times.....and only in the day time...

2 alternatives for the bus Airport > Pattaya

1. Take the airport bus to Sukumvit Road and get off at Ekamai Bus Station.. From there you can get a bus to Pattaya from 6 am to about 9 pm. They run very frequently and are reasonable comfortable. Say 1 hour airport > Ekamai and 2.5 hours Ekamai > Pattaya. Fates are about 200 baht in total.

2. Take Taxi from Airport to Morchit bus station. Its much closer than Ekamai. Then bus to Pattaya. Say 200 taxi and 100 for bus. Hours of operation are not quite as extensive as Ekamai.

In both cases when you arrive at Pattaya bus station there are baht buses to most hotels.

I cant tell you anything about the rooms at the airport, but I say skip the bus...After that long haul from Canada, treat yourself to a taxi or limo to Pattaya. It is cheap (taxi 1200 baht limo 1800 baht) and by far the best way. Peace.