Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

The title pretty much says it all. I get normal clothes made in Pattaya but this trip I need to buy a few golf shirts. I don't care about logos but I need about 7XL - OK so I'm a fat bastard, what did you think my name meant!

Can anyone point me to a shop that sells them, or a tailor that could make them, please?

There is a bloke called Woody who sells shirts this big, he even has xxxl, has loads of golf shirts, football tops, etc etc.

He is located on 2nd road just down from Mike shopping mall, (not the big one but the smaller one) near the traffic lights which r just down from soi pattayland.

Brian,

I suspect that most of the tailors will make shirts for you. A couple of guys offered to make shirts for me in just 3 hours. I didn't take up their offer.

Alan

makavelli,

Thanks, I'll try there but when I said 7XL, I meant XXXXXXXL. Basically a tent with a collar.

Eneukman,

I've asked before and always got the same answer; that they can't get the right material. I've never understood that, maybe I'll ask a few more. Thanks anyway.

14 days to go. :rotflmao

From another board I was surfing:

"edited to not offend the bigger guy"

In Pattaya beach road they have stalls many on the corner of soi 13 where they have up to xxxxxl and this gives the mega "guy" the chance to purchase clothes that fit.

Mikey m.

mai loo? t_t

• 3 weeks later...

I suggest letting a TG look for the Big Shirts for you or go to a Tailor and they can custom make them for you. Have a TG negotiate for you.

BTW you are not fat, just out of shape, There is a difference.

good luck

kj

Go to Mike's department store. Up the steps from the beach side, go in and head to yourleft keep going until you have the shoe shop on your left. There is a stall about 3 from the end that go up to 6xl.

Good Luck Mr FB.

Cheers.

Thanks all, I got some made in the end. Baggy even on me and shirt material, not golf shirt material, so it doesn't stick and is very airy and comfortable. Can also be used as an emergency tent for a family of 4. :banghead