Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

The heading probably says it all if you golf over here. I'm in town on my own (well, me and 30,000 BGs :D ) and want to play in this. I could just put my name down and play with whoever they put me with, but I thought that I'd try to get up a four through the board first. It's at Phoenix BTW, here's a link to the write-up on last years; 2004 Charity Classic

I'm crap (27 handicap) but love the game - although you couldn't tell by my swearing sometimes. 2guns

Any takers?

Hi Big Brian

Unfortuantly I am not there in January.

If there are no guys from the board who are playing, then I would have a game with either Sugar Shack or Mulligan's Scietys before the event and see if you can join up from the guys playing with them at the time, they usually put a few teams in.

Cheers

And good luck

Duece

Hi Big Brian

Unfortuantly I am not there in January.

If there are no guys from the board who are playing, then I would have a game with either Sugar Shack or Mulligan's Scietys before the event and see if you can join up from the guys playing with them at the time, they usually put a few teams in.

Cheers

And good luck

Duece

Thanks Duece, I play out of the Shack or Lewinskys almost exclusively, my clubs live at the Shack when I'm in town (saves all the carrying to/from the hotel).

Thing is, the expats who want to play it are mostly fixed up already, and the tourists aren't here yet, so no luck there, but I'll keep trying.

There's 3 weeks to go, in about 10 days I'll give up and book alone if I can't get a four together.

Brian I am not clear on what date it is on this year. We are in Bkk 25th to 29th Jan and if not on these dates might be able to make it.

Hilly, the clues in the title! :banghead (Fri 21 Jan) Have pm'd you my phone number, let me know if you can make it.

I've just found out today that the registration is from 06:30 and tee-offs from 07:00!! The Bastards!!! I'll still be going but may just have to have an early (well, earlyish) night before it.

Brian

I am planning to be in Pattaya from 22nd January for one week. I will be pleased to join you for a few rounds of golf if you are interested. Softrabbit from Finland may be in town as well and there are usually a few other guys that I hook up with. We could either tag another group or 2 on to the Sugar Shack/Haven crowd or I am happy to fix up bookings and transport with the courses direct.

Just PM me and I will send you my Thai mobile number. You can also email me via our Website

Look forward to hearing from you.

Doggie

doghaus,

I'd love to, but I go home on the 23rd. Then it's 9 long months until I can return (unless the lottery comes up). :rolleyes:

I finally put my name in for the comp as an individual and let them match me up with others into a four. Just in time too, all the slots were filled by the 10th.

Sorry to hear that you are going back home.

I will be around for a beer on 21st and 22nd if you are still in town. Usually call into FLB early doors.

Best of luck in the competition.

Doggie

Hi Doghaus.

What is Solar Golf for you? Are you working/owning or??? Hope you all having some god golfing days. Spess Charity Classic. Sorry I can’t be there. Take some pictures and shove us.

Thanks

:beer :nod :huh:

Hi Suprice

Good to hear from you and I hope we will see you in Pattaya for the 2005 RideHer Cup.

Solar Golf is a company I run together with a business partner. We organise golf and bowls tours to Cyprus and Thailand mostly for customers from the UK.

Cheers

Doggie

Hi Again.

As you ma by remember i have travelled and played golf at many places around Thailand. Now i now and ma-by Solar Golf can make something for me at the next trip. Hope its going fine for you and the Business are blooming. Have a nice tripp now in January. 1luv