Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi everybody,

I will stay in Pattaya for two weeks in February and have made some room requestes to a few hotels like Areca Lodge, Sabai Lodge, Dynast Inn, Narural Neach an Lek Hotel. Some hotels will have no vacancies at that time, but the Lek hotel has some rooms available. I know the hotel from outside and was wondering if the price difference between deluxe room (1,800 Bt) and Superior room (1,200 Bt) in the new wing makes sense to pay or isn't it worth it?

Thanks for any comment,

Uwe

i stayed at the Lek last july in the old wing and paid 700 and found that room adequate but because a fuse blew in the evening i got for 1 night a room in the new wing(superior)which was not much bigger than my own so to be honest i wouldent pay the extra for either room just go for the old wing at the lower price.

The lek is my favourite hotel right in the middle of all the action girl friendly good pool and buffet (breakfast and dinner)

sinbinjack

sinbinjack,

I stayed at the Dynasty hotel back in September, though the rooms were fine didn't think much of the pool. Liked the look of the Leks pool and I'm thinking of booking in there for a few days in Feb.

Have looked for their web site but cant find one, asiatravel.com are offering the ThB 1,200 & ThB 1,800 inc tax, just wondering if there's any difference going direct.

UKP.

why not try the sabaii inn i like the place and you can use the 3 diffrent pools at sabai lodge its next door good resturant and nice staff,the webb site is www.sabaiinn.com,bouncer

I stayed in the old section last Oct. It was pleasant enough. The new wing is supposedly nicer.

I have also stayed at the Sabai Lodge, it is very nice for slightly more than the Lek. Either one should be satisfactory.

I am going back early march.

For the uk punter who ask is there any difference if booked directly to Lek hotel. I did and I get 1000/night in the new wing. I am going to be there one month in february.

Gona