Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 242 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

I am planning a trip to Pattaya in April and I am thinking about staying at Area Lodge. It looks nice and there are lot's of good reports on that hotel. What's their guest policy? Would you say it's guest friendly? Can you bring more than one girl at the same time?

Greatful for some info.

Steffe

Have stayed at the Areca Lodge 4 times. Just got back from latest trip on 13/01/05. Very nice hotel with friendly staff.

Definitely 100% guest friendly. Cost for a double room includes 2 breakfasts.

As for more than 1 guest? Never tried it but have stayed there when 1 guy had 2 guests staying with him. :chogdee

Didn't ask him if there were additional costs though.

Hope this helps.

Chok dee.

Top_Cat

Staying at Areca Feb 23 for a month. When asked by email about joiner fees the answer was:

Dear Sir,

Our hotel not charge of joiner. But!! they have leave thier rear ID card at counter reception while they are in you room.

Thanks ,,

Moo

I stayed at Areca for a week in late 2003 and would very much recommend it. At that point it was brand new. The rooms were clean, staff was friendly, and I never had a problem with guests. I'll be staying there again without a doubt.

Dear Sir,

Our hotel not charge of joiner. But!! they have leave thier rear ID card at counter reception while they are in you room.

That's a new one on me. All the ID cards I've seen only showed their faces. :D