Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Great place. Nothing fancy but very functional and clean. Good staff, etc. One drawback, if you can call it that, is that room service closes at midnight or maybe a little earlier. So if you're hungry and it's past midnight, you've got to go out and find some food. Or maybe order a pizza. Other than that, I can't think of a reason why you wouldn't want to stay there. Try Classroom 2000 down at the corner.

Rex

I'll be there aswell, hotel is very girlfriendly, some of the nightstaff does ask for the ID's if they don't know you or the girls. Sometimes a lot of fun around the pool when guys bring a group of girls during the day, or just bring your own, staff is very friendly, just don't get the cheapest rooms by the parking, it can get noisy there...

PS:Als je Vlaams spreekt moet je de Vlaamse leeuw maar fluiten dan weet ik dat jij het bent..... :D

I concur as well. Great place. Staff is most accomodating. Standard cable TV in the rooms and when I wanted to catch sporting events back home that were on in the wee hours of the morning, they let me drag a bucket full of beer into the main lobby and watch the big screen (which had a premium cable subscription), and didn't seem to mind all my hootin' & hollerin'. Spent many nights in many different hotels in Pattaya. After my first stay there, I never went anywhere else.

Full recommendations. Say hi to Care (the manager).