Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi all

i am new to this talk room i am a UK-GREEK CHEF

I AM LOOKING TO FINE A WEB SITE THAT HAS JOPS FOR THAILAND AS A CHEF TO TRY AND FINED WORK DOSE ANY ONE NO OF ANY?

YOUR HELP IS REALLY WELCOME

THANKS ALL AND HOPE TO GET TO MEET YOU SOME DAY

ANDREAS THE CHEF :beer

I don't think such a website exists except for teachers (ajarn.com). So if you don't have any contacts in Pattaya I recommend that you walk around and ask yourself or hope some restaurant owners read your post here. As salaries for cooks are low in Thailand it's better to buy a restaurant instead - 50,000 USD and up.

wombat

when some one askes something

they do not want a reply from some WANK----R

LIKE YOU AND YES IF THE SELL FRUIT ON A CART THATS FINE WITH ME

JUST TELL ME WHER ARE YOU FROM ?

AND THANK GOD THAT UR ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CART

WELL WE NEED WANK----RS LIKE YOU TO UNDERSTAND HOW NICE SOME PPL ARE IN THIS WORLD <grin

Hi all

i am new to this talk room i am a UK-GREEK CHEF

I AM LOOKING TO FINE A WEB SITE THAT HAS JOPS FOR THAILAND AS A CHEF TO TRY AND FINED WORK DOSE ANY ONE NO OF ANY?

YOUR HELP IS REALLY WELCOME

THANKS ALL AND HOPE TO GET TO MEET YOU SOME DAY

ANDREAS THE CHEF :rolleyes:

Chef Andy,

I don't know any web-sites with the information you're looking for but bear in mind that if you plan to do ANY kind of work whatsoever in Thailand, you MUST have a work permit.

You may also want to check out the Thai Visa site - there is more chance of someone there being able to point you in the right direction -

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/

Alan

chef andy Welcome to the forum :beer

Sorry I cannot be of too much use for the chef thingy, I would say the wages would be so low it wouldn't be worth thinking about.

I think wombat was just having a laugh, did you see the smiley at the end of the sentence? He has posted over 1600 posts and has been a very valuable member to the forum, :beer which I am sure you will be, given time :rolleyes:

GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL FROM GREECE

AND THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR THE HELP

NOW I HAVE BEAN OFERD WORK AS A HEAD _ CHEF IN A VERY LARGE HOTEL IN PATTAYA 3 YEAR CONTRACT WITH THE NET SALERY OF 80.000 PER MOUNTH

IS THIS OK FOR ME TO LIVE ON AND PAY RENT?

THEY ARE ALSO GETING ME THE WORK VISA FOR 3 YEARS AND I HAVE TO GO THE THE EMPASY IN GREECE TO PICK IT UP?

ANY ADVISE ANY ONE IS ALL THIS OK OR DO I HAVE TO LOOKI IN TO ANYTHING ELES BEFORE I COME ?

THANKS CHEF_ANDY :beer

80,000 baht per month is a very high salary in Thailand and you will be able to have a comfortable lifestyle on that.

One point to bear in mind is that even with your work permit, you may have to leave Thailand every so ofen and re-enter.

Again, I would suggest asking the same question on the Thai visa board.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/

There will be many people on that board who will be able to give you a very quick and full answer.

Alan

chef andy

if you have been offered that much then i would like to propose a job share with you. we can do 3 days a week each and have all that time to spend the money and if it's a job on a kebab van then hell i've always wanted a go on one of them meat shavers, i would do anything to live and cook in the los

fi33er :beer

Do any of you guys work to supplement your income? If so, what do you do? Do you have a little business going or do you guys just hang out and get drunk all the time?

bifcake,

Unless you have a work permit, the answer has to be "No". Even bar or restaurant owners are not allowed to work in the bar etc unless they have a work permit though doubtless someone will be able to correct me if I'm wrong on that point.

I'll be applying for a retirement visa later this year and my intention is to simply relax, get plenty of exercixe (swimming) and learn to speak and read the language.

It will be essential not to get into the habit of having a beer of three in the afternoon before going out at night for a few more.

Alan

Unless you have a work permit, the answer has to be "No". Even bar or restaurant owners are not allowed to work in the bar etc unless they have a work permit though doubtless someone will be able to correct me if I'm wrong on that point.

No thats correct :banghead, although people still do, Just keep an eye out for the fuzz

There was a guy who got a job as a minder with a Walking Street Go Go, 20,000 baht per mth plus he could shag a girl once a week for free.

During the week he found a beautiful girl, went to the short time room and she gave him a wank.

The guy was not best pleased and went to see the boss about why he only got a hand job instead of a shag.

The boss said,"Oh I forgot to tell you, you have to work a week in hand"

With that I am now off to pack my case for tonights flight to Don Muang :cussing

I know of a job going for a bar manager in the center of walking street. Popular bar, nice place chinese business man owner.

It was offered at about £480 nper month paid in THB in cash. the only perk was 5000 baht a week to use as desired (pay cops, buy customers a drink, fuck de girls etc)

You could live on it I guess but not very well. the only upside of course would be the constant string of european (in particular british) innocents, ripe to be ripped off by some unscrupulous farang.

:lurking