Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Just for farang girls

Hello Farang girls

my name is Mike a warm, compassionate african man, I live in the Malaysia. I have just come back from a trip to Thailand and I enjoyed my visit there so much that I decided to relocate there this April. I am 30 years old and a professional African man with many businesses in Africa and soon to start a few businesses in Thailand. I am single with no children. I am seeking to meet a nice farang (western) lady for dating and a possible long term relationship whether staying in Thailand or just here for visit. I do not speak Thai so I would be seeking someone who also speaks English. If you are interested please e-mail me at: kewa77@yahoo.com

Hello Farang girls

my name is Mike a warm, compassionate african man, I live in the Malaysia. I have just come back from a trip to Thailand and I enjoyed my visit there so much that I decided to relocate there this April. I am 30 years old and a professional African man with many businesses in Africa and soon to start a few businesses in Thailand. I am single with no children. I am seeking to meet a nice farang (western) lady for dating and a possible long term relationship whether staying in Thailand or just here for visit. I do not speak Thai so I would be seeking someone who also speaks English. If you are interested please e-mail me at: kewa77@yahoo.com

Posting the same message in 3 forums is a "no no". I've left this one up, but deleted the other two.

Hello, 2guns

May I ask why you wouldn't take an educated Thai lady? I personally cannot see the appeal of white women over Asians, or indeed african women.

Just curious, thats all! :banghead

Has it got anything to do with your manhood? Too big for the thai girls perhaps? Have you had any complaints? :banghead

I had a jolly good coloured friend in high school. When we showered it looked like he had a squirrel between his legs; all I had was an acorn. :banghead

Hi Pattaya Happy

Thanks for reading my mail. It is right to be curious about what I'm looking for. But beleive me that I'm looking for white (farang) woman for short/long term relationship, because they are obidient and easy to control. Besides, the pickings amongst Black and Asian women were slim to none. As I realize they are either too loud, too mean, too argumentative, too needy, too materialistic or carrying too much excess baggage. The black girls in my neighborhood are raised in the church. They were very strict about when they lost their virginity and who they lost it to.

It is because of the white (farang) women's strength, elegance, power, love and beauty that I could never date anyone except my dream farang Queen. It is not just the outer beauty that captivates and draws me to them. It is not the fact that

they come in all shapes, sizes, colors and shades that I love them.

Their inner beauty is what I find most appealing about farang (white) women.

Their strong spirit, loving and nurturing souls, their integrity, their ability to overcome great obstacles, their willingness to stand for

what they believe in, and their determination to succeed and reach their

highest potential while enduring great pain and suffering is why I always fall in love with farang (white) woman.

Bryant Gumbel just left his wife of 26 years for one of white girl . Charles

Barkley, Scottie Pippen, the model Tyson Beckford, Montell Williams,

Quincy Jones, James Earl Jones, Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, Kofi

Anan, Cuba Gooding Jr., Don Cornelius, Berry Gordy, Billy Blanks,

Larry Fishburne, Wesley Snipes...I could go on and on. But, right now, I'm a

little angry and that is why I wrote this so hurriedly. Don't be mad with me because I have lot of experience with Black and Asian women.

I am looking for a Virtuous Woman. Someone that can be a good wife and mother. Someone who can be my best friend and understands my struggles. I am looking for a soul mate. I am looking for a sister and; unfortunately, Black or Asian women do not and CANNOT fit the bill. No offense taken, none given.

Mike a black man who love white (farang) woman

MY Brother, I can set you up no problem!! I would be happy to send my ex over to Thailand for your total edification, no problem. All you have to do is buy her a new BMW, listen to all her bull shit, provide some credit cards with high limits, and generally get used to being miserable 24-7.

The upside is that each time she spreads her legs your air conditioner will shut off and you might save on energy costs a bit. PM me for details. Jimmy :rolleyes:

blkm4farangf,

I think it's more that we know what your getting yourself into with white women :D

After Asian women, black women are next on my list. White chicks are down near the bottom. Where I live I see handsome black guys with FAT white chicks all the time. I just can't figure it out. To each his own.

This is just my experience in sex and relationships. I judge people on how they are as a person not on race, religion etc.

Best of luck in your search.

Sailfast

Dear Friends

Thank you all for the replies, but seem you are all jelouse of what I'm looking for. I know that it may be impossible to meet my dream girl but I will not give up, I will be searching for her till the end.

All the best

Mike

Troll alert!

:D :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

buddy what your looking for is not a good idea maybe because you never really spent enough time with some white farang woman, i dont mean to advise but you could save yourself some heartache if you stay away from the whit farang woman, nobody here is jelous believe me , a lot of us here have dealt with many white farangwoman and know what will happen to you if you get involved.

okay good luck find your white farang woman

goto america and youcan find tons them , all with that so called independent strong mind that your looking for , geeez i wonder why many american guys fly 24 hours on a 2 - 3 stop journey to get away from them?

I am looking for a Virtuous Woman. Someone that can be a good wife and mother. Someone who can be my best friend and understands my struggles. I am looking for a soul mate. I am looking for a sister

not a problem me old china,look further afield and come to oz,im sure that any number of the oz contingent on this board could have you on the block and sold off in no time flat,i for one could have you hooked filletted and cooked

within hours of showing your smiling face in this neck of the woods to ladies who would cat fight to the gladatorial climax over some one such as your self who is blatently a Caring Understanding Nice Type of a man who they would love to take home to meet mum.................. :eyecrazy

• 3 weeks later...

:( Hey rasclot

this ha got to be a honky wind up man.

talk to the hand cos the face aint lisnin ....................................................................Oi JimmyBB you bin seein same ex wife as me man????? she must be fuckin bigamist too man. ter rass man

1luv :P :P :beer :beer :beer

A white woman? mmmmmm Let me tink most of us men come to the land of smiles to escape them. I think you should head down to Pattaya get a couple of lovelys down there im sure then you may change your mind about the white girl. We have a name for them in New Zealand , BUSH PIGS . Nothing more of a turn off when a white womans guts walks in the door 5min before her head.

I wish you the best of luck. Maybe you need to take a plank of wood with you. ( comes in handy to strap across your arse when been with a white woman.) :beer

Cheers Kiwilad