Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Where are the maps at bahtbus.com

I found the maps at bahtbus.com to be great.. but the other day several were missing and now today I can not get into the section at all. This is also true of the 2nd section of the bar guide.

Anyone know what's up... I was looking forward towards printing out a complete map (with bar names) and using that to tour through Pattaya when I arrive in a week.

Anyone know of another good (updated) resource withe the bars locations on it.?

ENDER

Anyone know of another good (updated) resource withe the bars locations on it.?

ENDER

You really don't need that much detail as long as you know where you are in relation to other parts of Pattaya. I've found my best TG's at obscure bars in town. As long as you know there is a high concetration of bars in the Soi 2/3 area along 2nd Rd, Soi 6, Soi 7/8, Soi 9 along 2nd Rd, Pattayaland 1&2, and Walking St you will find someone to your liking.

Samka. Why not save them straight into favorites? Right clikk > Bookmark This Page should do the trick or go to Favorites on top of the screen ( Bookmarks in Firefox) and chose Add to Favorites (Bookmark this Page)

copy and paste the url into one of your email accounts and send it to yourself saving it in your folders :nod .

the foot

Samka. Why not save them straight into favorites? Right clikk > Bookmark This Page should do the trick or go to Favorites on top of the screen ( Bookmarks in Firefox) and chose Add to Favorites (Bookmark this Page)

What I meant is that I cannot save the actual maps as jpg files (right click and save as) just in case they go off line.

Samka they are .gif files .

Try this " You may save the image file by rightclicking on the image itself, select 'save picture as' from the menu and then in the file name type the file name in quotes for eg.:"filename.jpg"

You should be able to save the file in jpg or any other format by this procedure"

or this" When you save the picture try changing the type of the picture, which is a drop down box below where you type the filename... Hope this helps.."

I have not tried either of them., but hope it helps you.

p.s. Nope, does not work

p.p.s . Are they in .php mode?

Samka they are .gif files . 

Try this "  You may save the image file by rightclicking on the image itself, select 'save picture as' from the menu and then in the file name type the file name in quotes for eg.:"filename.jpg"

You should be able to save the file in jpg or any other format by this procedure"

or this"  When you save the picture try changing the type of the picture, which is a drop down box below where you type the filename... Hope this helps.."

I have not tried either of them., but hope it helps you.

It doesn't work in this case because they are flash type files.

So if you right click on the map you'll get the macromedia flash player settings.

samaka,

you need software like snagit 5.0 to take a screen shot.  you need a screen capture software.

Again the problem with screen capturing software is that it captures only the part which appears on the screen.

My point is as follows:

if you go to http://www.bahtbus.com/map/ you'll get a big map, and all I want to do is save it as a file or something just like you save any normal image.

In this case it doesn'twork.

Thanks anyway ting tong

copy and paste the url into one of your email accounts and send it to yourself saving it in your folders :beer .

the foot :eyecrazy

this works as i just tested it now when i want the map all i have to do is go to my email folders and its there. i just saved it as a shortcut and it works only if you right click outside the map IE at the top of the page.

the foot :eyecrazy

As stated on the bahtbus web site, you can right-click over any map for ZOOM and PRINT functions.

I tried this and it printed the map full size on A4 sixe paper.

Cheers

Mark

I was able to print zoomed copies of the map by using the zoom function that you get on the menu when you rihgt clid the map. Don't use the print function on this menu, use the print function on the menu bar on your browser. That worked for me using IE 6.0.

Good luck,

Mike

Hey Ender, don't sweat it! You can buy enexpensive maps when you get here that are better than the baht bus map. Any 7/11 or convenience store When you get here get a taxie and go to walking street. start there then walk north. You won't miss a trick belive me. :D :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer