Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

travel agents in pattaya

:D

g'day playmate,

i've been using WONDER TOUR& TRAVEL for yrs , situated opp soi 7 on 2 nd road , infront of a few bars near the lights , the owners are PAT & KOUNG ,(THEY ORGANISE ANY THING FOR YOU ) taxi's acommadation trips ect ,i highly recomend them, MRBILL2 :D

Overseas Service on Soi Post Ofice is a reliable, honest travel agency. The ladies speak very good English and Overseas also rents safety boxes, has fax & a copy machine, translation service and is located across from the Post Office. Hard to beat that combo.

Have to agree about NPK and Rak !

Just used them again for a ticket for my TG to the UK, and as usual they were very helpful and efficient.

Last year I contacted several Pattaya agents by e-mail from the UK, and NPK were the first to reply and had the most competitive prices for the ticket I needed.

I also visited some others when I was in Pattaya, but NPK were certainly tops for service and attitude, and Rak speaks very good English.

Have to agree with Mrbill2, Wonder Travel & Tourwonder@chonburi.ksc.co.th is first rate. Pat is really good and their service is reliable. I have used her for hotel bookings, airline tickets and car service. The car service I have used 3 times and they are always there with a smile and my name on a card. Nice new Honda and Pat's pretty sister will bring you to Pattaya for 1400 baht. Her telephone is (66) 38 428200, FAX (66) 38 428206, and mobile is (09) 8347704. The office is on Moo 9, 2nd road close to the PIH hospital.

I agree with NPK and also recommend the one next to the Siren Boxing Complex to the right of the Police box before the gates to Walking Street. They have international calls too for Bt10 per minute and are very helpful, speaking very good english.

Have to agree about NPK and Rak !

Just used them again for a ticket for my TG to the UK, and as usual they were very helpful and efficient.

Last year I contacted several Pattaya agents by e-mail from the UK, and NPK were the first to reply and had the most competitive prices for the ticket I needed.

I also visited some others when I was in Pattaya, but NPK were certainly tops for service and attitude, and Rak speaks very good English.

Do you have an email address for them?

Thx

Hub

• 2 weeks later...