Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I used them last month, and will definitely again. Good value.

Mr. Dang's e-mail is: ja_jar24@hotmail.com

Here's a copy of a recent e-mail from them:

Sawasdee ka,

Cost for transportation from bkk airport to pattaya 1,000 baht

including tollway.if you interest in our service please confirm to me...many

thanks... ja

• 2 weeks later...

Used Mr Dang Taxi from BKK airport /Pattaya , he had a Driver, meet me at arrivals,no fuss . 1000 baht all in .used him for Pattaya airport run 600 bath. Joe

Do they use a decent car at that price? It seems so low its almost too good to be true. I'm interested in your experience with this service. I may use him in June and I'm going to Soi 13.

I know, I used him for a trip ,Patty/Bkk airport, 800bath same as most. He give me his card ,& a price of 1000baht , Used him twice last week, The car have all bean new"sh & clean, (Toyota Camry) hope this help"s Joe

This last trip I used him and will probably use him again.

I e-mailed to say my flight would be 2-3 hours late, however no one told the driver, in the event he had a 2 hour wait.

The deal was 1000 plus tolls inc airport tax but the driver said 1200 plus tolls, he had been waiting the 2 hours and I couldn't be arsed to argue for 200, he just got a smaller tip. I even had an e-mail from Mr dang but fuck lets hit the bars.

The car was a Mitsubishi Evolution (copy copy) skirts, spoilers, exhaust plus 1600 engine and worn shockers!

The driver didn't know where Baybreeze was, I think some drivers are from Bangkok and some from Pattaya.

I did have a different company back to Bangkok the driver was from Pattaya and didn't know his way around Suk very well.

This is the reply I recieved from Mr. Dang - I think i will try someone else

"good day too mr.alan we need confire befor time 2day or 3day anything

be

available and thank so much to use us mr.dang"

any ideas?

I emailed Mr Dang about a week and a half ago and still no response, I called "Mr T" and they were very helpful, i'll be using them. I depart a week from tomorrow, can't wait.

cheers

kj

• 4 weeks later...

Mr Dang CAUTION.

I emailed Mr Dang for a quote, nothing more. Like a goose I included my name and flight details at his request on a return email - (he said these were needed to work out a quote). I ended up choosing another company to take me to Pattaya, and emailed Mr Dang a couple of days prior to say no thanks.

Anyway at arrivals here is a guy right at the front with a card with my name on it. I PRESUMED it to be my chosen driver, but no - it turned out to be one of Mr Dang's mob.

His car was an ancient debadged taxi, and although smelling a rat I was tired and got in anyway. About 10mins down the road my mobile goes. It's the legit drivers boss enquiring where I am as I've not met the driver at arrivals. I have nit noy Thai, so handed the phone to the driver. Turns out he told a pack of lies and said that we were well on our way to Pattaya and that I wanted to remain in his car. He then hung up and told me that the proper company had agreed to me going with him and all was OK.

The phone rings again and this Thai guy is really pissed off. (Just what you need in your first 10 mins of a trip). Anyway I tell my driver to let me off at a Shell servo and tell the real driver over the phone where I am so I can be picked up. I give Mr Dang's pirate thb200 and off he goes. Unbeknownst to me, just to be a prick, he's told the real driver a completely wrong location! I sit in the April sun for over an hour trying to sort out the mess. Eventually I am totally over the whole situation and flag a cab. I get to my hotel 4 hours after landing and now thb1500 + tolls poorer.

Does it end there ... NO. The company I hired is now super pissed off that they missed the business and begin to phone my hotel and my mobile every hour or so demanding payment for their driver. AAARRRGGGHHH! :D

The best advice I get from long time locals is to make an offer and put the whole sorry mess behind me, before the police become involved. (BTW in any other country I know, this is a civil not criminal matter but TiT). The company owner turns up at my hotel with her husband and puts it on me for the thb1300 fare. After much discussion assisted by a Thai assistant manager from my hotel, we settle on thb400.

So there it is, 2 days and about thb2000 later I have put this fuckup to bed. Thanks Mr Dang. Please dont stay awake nights waiting for my next booking.

Cheers, Lemons

• 2 weeks later...

After reading this forum I e-mailed Mr Dang & he responded in less than 24 hours

Confirmed rate of 1000 baht & my flight details

Driver was at airport when I arrived with my name on a sign.

Driver was Ae spoke a bit of english & drove well

Car was his own, was comfortable but a noisy sports exaust.

In summing up it was worth the 1000 baht paid as I have had worse trips to Pattaya

Will use Mr Dang's driver's again in the future

Does it end there ... NO. The company I hired is now super pissed off that they missed the business and begin to phone my hotel and my mobile every hour or so demanding payment for their driver. AAARRRGGGHHH!  :cry1

The best advice I get from long time locals is to make an offer and put the whole sorry mess behind me, before the police become involved. (BTW in any other country I know, this is a civil not criminal matter but TiT). The company owner turns up at my hotel with her husband and puts it on me for the thb1300 fare. After much discussion assisted by a Thai assistant manager from my hotel, we settle on thb400.

So there it is, 2 days and about thb2000 later I have put this fuckup to bed. Thanks Mr Dang. Please dont stay awake nights waiting for my next booking.

Cheers, Lemons

sounds like a Khong Fa experience! :eyecrazy You should of bribed the front desk people to say you checked out and went to the roach infested penthouse hotel :banana

Edited by ting_tong

Rules for hiring Taxi services:

1)never give your real name

2)never give the hotel name, but use the one next door

3)never give your mobile#, but get theirs

4)use a disposable email address

5)give your correct arrival time and flight

6)never use Khong Fa taxi

6)never use Khong Fa taxi

OMG - That was the company I had all the bother with. A Ms Arunee was the owner.

OK, it's all falling into place.

Lemons

OMG - That was the company I had all the bother with. A Ms Arunee was the owner.

OK, it's all falling into place.

Lemons

I try to warn people to stay clear of them, but only some heed my warnings!

So you know what its like to fly 20 hours then have someone scream at you? She is a cunt :ang2

Lemons, do a board search for khong fa, and you will see my nick attached to many of those posts, they tried to pull the same shit on me, but my hotel backed me up(with bribe) The hotel did not want to lose a 1 month customer.

In my case, they never showed, and still wanted money.

I don't want to take sides here but I have to say Lemons you were not clear cut with checking with the driver who had the sign up for you at the arrival section.

I just want to offer that this is a lesson learned. I have used Khrongfa extensively on my trip in April and one of my friends used them too from Pattaya to Bangkok airport without any hassles to report.

My driver from Don Muang to Sukhumvit, then from hotel to Pattaya the following day was on time and even drove me around Bangkok to do my errands for that day. I also used Khrongfa from Pattaya to Utapao and roundtrip again from Bangkok to J.W. Marriott without any glitches to report.

I dealt with one taxi service and got service that I can report was without headaches!:)