Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Land Of Sad........................men that would never ever get laid without paying out money to fly thousands of miles to have sex with poor people.

And after paying for the air fare, they then have to pay for the sex, pretty sad in my book, yep......

Land Of Sad

• 4 weeks later...
Land Of Sad........................men that would never ever get laid without paying out money to fly thousands of miles to have sex with poor people.

And after paying for the air fare, they then have to pay for the sex, pretty sad in my book, yep......

Land Of Sad

well that took the fun out of the post...hahahaha 2guns

Land Of Sad

And you here because...?

BTW, prostitution is illegal in Thailand. You clearly have us confused with somebody else. 2guns

prostitution is illegal in Thailand. You clearly have us confused with somebody else.

Begs

we are all here for the temple tours...are you sure you havent forgot to take your meds?

either that or check the use by date on the bottle, as you are surely on the wrong track.

Land Of Sad

Well said, LOS = Land of missfits.

Personally I go to LOS for the beautiful beaches.

DSCF0065.jpg

DSCF0067.jpg

DSCF0064.jpg

DSCF0070.jpg