Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

London to Bangkok - cheap flights

pappilion thai air seem to go up in price from 24th march.i dont think you will get a cheap flight for them specific dates.Either lose 5 days which i think is a no no <huh or if you can be slightly flexible leave on the first of march and only lose a couple of days.Try this number 0870-333-4488 its a company called dialaflight they have a website i booked for some friends who came out mid december for a month i got them a flight for 550 i think it was,when all the big companies wanted 950 good luck.

Sinbinjack, Mofo, et all.

I fired off an email to West East yesterday and they've just replied. I have to call them and if I can change my return date they should be able to fix me up on Thai, direct flight, £360 to £380 inclusive.

Will call tomorrow and see what happens.

Sinbinjack, Mofo, et all.

I fired off an email to West East yesterday and they've just replied. I have to call them and if I can change my return date they should be able to fix me up on Thai, direct flight, £360 to £380 inclusive.

Will call tomorrow and see what happens.

E mailed West east myself yesterday. Can get a special offer flight out in about a week no problem but can't get me back (2 month stay).Will phone on monday.

E mailed West east myself yesterday. Can get a special offer flight out in about a week no problem but can't get me back (2 month stay).Will phone on monday.

Finalised my flight with West east this morning.

Total of £417 leaving next monday evening staying for 2 months.

Flying Thai Air and includes ongoing flight and return to and from Udon Thani.

Easily the best deal I have had in 5 trips.

Unfortunately the deal ends today,maybe something similar will replace it. :eyecrazy

Thats a great deal you got Chaiyapoon with return tickets to Udon Thani. I fly out on Sunday and will be in Udon Thani for most of my 3 week stay before Joy baby and i return to the UK. Drop me a moblie number if you want to meet for a drink sometime :eyecrazy