Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

sunshine vista serviced apartments

hi guys, was thinking to stay at sunshine vista soi 3 in april, but is slightly worried about construction going on there? anyone got any info on that??

read somewhere that there is a new building going up infront of the hotel? is this true?

i might be wrong but when i came home mid feb most of the construction was done,i would say its just the painters in now very little noise but wait for a member staying in pattaya to reply maybe they can tell you more good luck

I spent the month of January at the Sunshine Vista...no bothersome construction near the site. Any work that was going on was certainly quiet. Yhis is my favorite hotel in Pattaya. I have spent my 6 week vacation with them for the past two years and have booked again for Jan 2006.

Walked past there 3 weeks ago .

Many building sites very close by and a lot of daytime noise .

personally i would not reccommend staying in this hotel especially in april as its not very nice :D 2guns

Matty

I got the impression walking past this place that many of the suites face to the side or away from Pattaya Bay. Is this the case? Is it possible to get a guarantee of a seaview room? Can anyone advise on the various size of suites and their quality and value for money?

Bear194.

If possible could you post room rates.

I only go to PTTY Sept/Aug (low seaeon)as it our winter.

Thanks kindly.

Fonz

Bigmofo posted the website with all the rates - 1320 baht for a superior to 1800 baht for a studio which is great. The best deal however is to book a one month rate -I paid 31,000 baht for the month or 1,000 baht a day. It has to be the best value in Pattaya for the quality of the room. 2 minutes from the soi 2 beer bars - 5 minutes from soi 6 and 10 baht from the rest of the action. Book and enjoy

Thanks one and all.

I`m lost,where is ( res 24 site) .At the top of wich page or where is that page.

That was a lot of info to keep me happy :D

What I've discovered over the last 3 years in staying at about a dozen different hotels is that they will deal if your staying for over a week and they have vacancies. You need to talk to the manager when your looking for a deal. When I use to stay at the Eastiny Place they charged me 650 a night. One day when I turned in my key to one of the ladies behind the desk another guy was arguing with the other lady on why they wanted 800 a night. The lady that I had given my key to ask me not to say anything to that guy about my rate. When I used to stay at Mikes Beach I was always charged 600 a night, yet the published rate in their brochure was 1200.

Fonz,

I don't know how long you are staying, but you have 2 things in your favor. One is the time of the year and the other is that hotel that has been mentioned as being under construction should be finished along with another hotel on soi 3 near Beach Rd. Also the new Sabai Resort should be up and running next to Sabai Room. I have seen a couple of the Sunshine suites and they were very nice.

Emil,thanks for that.

I normally stay for 17 nights.

Prefer to count by nights as this is what rates are based on.

Iwas also looking at Sunshine.

Never any good at negotiateing.

Just found on the Pattaya Bar Girls site in the hotels section.

Sunshine Vista ServicedApartments

Internet online booking system

In low season

Superior single 900B.

" double 1000

Studio single 1500

" double 1600

Exec studio single 1600

" " double 1700

1BR Suite single 2400

" " double 2500

2BR " 3150

Then

Stay 14 nights pay 12 nights

Stay21 nights pay 18 nights

Fancy me finding the above

Iwas also looking at Sunshine.

Never any good at negotiateing.

I hope you understood that when I mentioned Sunshine it was the one on soi 3 and not soi 8.

I don't really negotiate about room rates. I'll ask someone at the front dest what their rate is and they'll respond with a daily rate. I then ask how much if I stay "X" amount of days. This person will then get the manager who will give me a rate which is lower than the daily rate. You need to do this when the manager is on site.

Sorry about that Emil

Yes I was refering to Sunshine on Soi 3

Nearer my departure time to Ptty will email for a quote.

when i arrive will follow your method then take thier desk quote or thier email .

Got to work.