Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I would like some recomendations, Please..

I am looking to change hotels for my next visit...

I have been staying at the Sunshine Hotel on Soi 8.

I like it there very much ... Meets all my needs...

But the price of the room has jumped again to 1800 baht per night.

I stay in the deluxe room in the new wing..

My wish list for a room is:

Large room w/ TV, Air cond., mini bar, balcony(maybe), Very guest friendly, Large shower. Good staff. No overcharges. CLEAN AND NO BUGS. good maid service. Location between Beach Rd and 2nd Road. Can be north or south Pattaya. King size bed.

Important to have large shower area... I like to shower with girlfriend alot.

Dont need or want a bathtub...

I am not a Cheap Charlie... Just want to get the best value for the buck..

geedeeo

geedeeo.

Sabai Inn has large bed that is 2 singles fastened together but feels like 1bed

A large shower with sliding drs.

No balcony,pools across the road in sister hotel Sabai Lodge free use of.

All other in your list is there

Have stayed at the Inn but not at the Lodge.

Get outside room beach side.

Sabai Inn is in Soi 2 ,where ever so often baht buss comes right past it`s door.

I Second The Sabai Inn I Like the rooms and location breakfast included for two and it was very good and changed everyday I booked online for 9 nights 1000 Bt a night superior room I got this rate by prepaying I think they quote 1150 as standard non pre paid rate.

If you don`t mind plenty of baht bus trips look no further than residence garden, very good hotel, book through this site and it is 1`350 a night, enjoyed my stay there in January very much indeed.

Hi Soi7,

I am looking too for an hotel in the BigC area

but I am a little surprised by the 1.000 Bt you annonce... ??

On the SabaiInn site if found 1.650 Bt... and without breakfast... !

http://www.sabaiinn.com/accommodation/accommodation.htm

Did you bargain this price by mail ?

Idéfix

They have special prices from May thru October right now. See under their Hot Deals link.

What do they mean by trariff rate on the graph? The normal rate with all taxes? I'd imagine that the discounted rate is the final amount? A great rate to be sure but is there any way to negociate an even better rate for a two week stay?

The RG is a nice place, but does not meet either the shower (the times I stayed there it was shower in a tub?) or location requirement and I wouldn't call the beds "king size".

Hub

Thanks for all the recomendations...

I think we all have some favorite places..

I will check out Sandy Springs and Sabai Lodge Complex...

Do both of these places have large shower areas without bathtub?

I want large shower without bathtub and King size bed..

The RG is too far away for my tastes... and does not meet my needs.

Maybe there are some other places to choose from that meet my wish list

Cheers.

geedeeo

I am looking too for an hotel in the BigC area

but I am a little surprised by the 1.000 Bt you annonce... ??

On the SabaiInn site if found 1.650 Bt... and without breakfast... !

http://www.sabaiinn.com/accommodation/accommodation.htm

Did you bargain this price by mail ?

I Booked online at one of the wholesalers and prepaid in full I double checked my numbers and indeed I paid 1020 Baht which included Superior room and the Breakfast for my TG and myself each day.

Was at the Sabai Inn last Aug.paid 800B. a nght walk in price.

No bath just a big shower and the bed is large.

Am undecided wher to stay this Aug./Sept. so will stay at Thai Palace a night then in the morning wiss around on a motor taxi and look at a couple of places .

BTW does any one know anything about the T.P. it has 3 good reports that are 3yrs. old.But I guess staying there even for a couple of nights shouldn`t be a hardship.

Cheers:

1luv My last visit, mid January/Febuary 2005. I stayed at the Roof Garden Inn, for my first week in LOS. And, it was OK .Good shower & bed.Constuction, across the street did not bother me at all. Baht bus is just outside. To my right, is Jomtien and to my left, is Pattaya. And, no problems came up at all. Made my reservations over the internet. And, paid when I was checking out. I will use this hotel again.

P.S. I inquired, about places to stay on a Thread. And, this hotel came up.Thanx to the members recommenations. :banghead

The Dude. 2guns

My last visit, mid January/Febuary 2005. I stayed at the Roof Garden Inn,

That is farther from the action than the RG and he says that the RG is too far as it is. The Roof Garden looks good on the net.

I would heartily recommend The Sunshine Vista on Soi 3. Go for the Studio and negotiate the price. The best bathrooms I have seen in Pattaya...lots for room in the shower or the separate tub.

BTW does any one know anything about the T.P. it has 3 good reports that are 3yrs. old.But I guess staying there even for a couple of nights shouldn`t be a hardship.

Hallo ...

I stood at the Thai-Palace in April/Mai.2001 for about 20 days and again in Mai.2004 for about 25 days.

In 2002 and in 2003 we stood at the Sabai-Lodge, the deluxe-room at the big swimmingpool was after bargain about 850.-/night, shower in bathtub only, the standard-room at the carpark was about 600.-/night. Standard was a small room with no window and a big shower/toilet :unsure: .... both, standard and deluxe in my opinion are expensive and not worth the money. But it is a good location and the people who work there are very kind.

I prevere the Thai-Palace, which is a good deal for about 650.-/night.

Ok ... rooms are smaller than a deluxe at Sabai-Lodge and the beds are queen-, not kingsize. Bathroom with shower in buthtub.

There was no difference between 2001 and 2004, only they have now seperat safty-boxes at the reception. Everything is still like it was. Young staff, guestfriendly, easy-going.

And the not to good things: It is at 2nd-road and in early evening a little bit loud because of all the buses who bring the chinese to Alcazar-Show opposit the street. Room-Service only till about 20:00 (but everywhere around You can get food and bring in - rooms have 2 chairs and a small table)

I still recommend Thai-Palace.

Best Regards

Manet

I would heartily recommend The Sunshine Vista on Soi 3. Go for the Studio and negotiate the price. The best bathrooms I have seen in Pattaya...lots for room in the shower or the separate tub.

Did you have a decent balcony with a decent view of Pattaya Bay? I've walked past Sunshine Vista and they seem to have a lot of side and back views.