Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Taxi to Pattaya 1st April

Hi Kiwilad,

Like aldprt, I'm flying in on the 1st - however I'll be in arrivals at about 10.30am, looking to head to Pattaya. Let me know if you want to share.

Cheers, Lemons

HI Lemons

Thanks for the reply. Ok sounds good. I could do one of 2 things, Meet you at the airport and arrange a taxi from there with you or if you come to Nana hotel and we go from there up to you as im easy whatever suits.

There was one other thought if we waited for aldprt and then all went together as it may work out cheaper? I know he gets in a little latter. Well let me know im keen as .

What do you think about that Idea Aldprt?

Just let me know

Cheers Kiwilad

:unsure:

Guys,

You'll have to deal me out of this one - sorry. By the time I reach Bkk I've been travelling about 19hrs, and want to get going on the last leg ASAP.

I've booked a car for 10.30am to Fun Town @ THB1300 + tolls.

KIWILAD if you want to join me you're welcome, or if you'd prefer the extra sleep in, I'd recommend hooking up with aldprt that arvo.

BTW I've used this car mob before and they have been reliable: khrongfa@ego.co.th

Perhaps we could hook up in Pattaya for a beer or 3? My Thai number is:

06 1445653

Cheers, Lemons

Ok Guys yes i may take the afternoon one with Aldprt as i will go out the night beofre for a bit of a sniff so i guess it will be a late one. Lemons i will give you a call and hook up for a beer or 3 when i get there. Aldprt let me know how you want to work this? i can do one of 2 things. wait at the nana hotel and you pick me up or i can also go to the airport meet you there and go from there. this may be the easy way so we can get on the road at the double. Let me know what you think.

cheers

kiwilad

No Worries,

See you both in funtown :D