Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

question for the computer professionals, I was reading the forum when right under the Banner ad for Mikey's birthday this is what appeared: R U and my real name,

I swear I am not delusional. Any ideas how this may have occurred. My personal info page is virtually blank. I e-mailed MM and he replied but not sure what happened. Anyway will not affect my continued participation. But it makes you think paranoid thoughts! Would not want the x-wife to know my new Hobby :beer

Yes. We are monitoring your every move. Please remain in your seat and we will be there shortly. :D

In all seriousness, even the most secure and robust databases throw a tantrum once in a while. Usually when they re-index during the regularly scheduled systems maintenance the problem corrects itself. My theory on the event, anyway.

The information can't be coming from the forum as you not havn't given it here.

I can see 3 different explanations:

1. Someone registered a handle using your real name as an alter ego.

2. Some spyware fetched the info from your computer and published it.

3. A fuckup in your computer so some cells from an other window appeared on the window of this forum.

elef