Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

VERY SAD NEWS - Om (cashier) Died Today

At around 8am this morning our long serving and much loved staff member Om was tragically killed in a motor bike accident in South Pattaya Road .

Om was loved by everyone here at FLB and her passing has taken us all by shock . She was 24 years old .

I know many of you will miss her too and we hope she will rest in peace forever.

Om - a truly sweet and lovely girl and member of the family will never be forgotten

72003_1219Image0004.JPG

72003_1219Image0005.JPG

72003_1219Image0011.JPG

72004_0217taibday0096.JPG

72004_011818jan0021.JPG

72004_0217taibday00721.JPG

72004_0217taibday00771.JPG

72004_0320Imageedbday0054.JPG

72004_0320Imageedbday0077.JPG

72004_0320Imageedbday0080.JPG

72004_0320Imageedbday0085.JPG

72004_0320Imageedbday0098.JPG

Please feel free to post your fond memories of Om

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sad news, I guess a poem could be nice today.

After Glow

I’d like the memory of me

to be a happy one.

I’d like to leave an after glow

of smiles when life is done.

I’d like to leave an echo

whispering softly down the ways,

Of happy times and laughing times

and bright and sunny days.

I’d like the tears of those who grieve,

to dry before the sun

of happy memories

that I leave when life is done.

Terrible news and one more reason if one was needed to stay off those damn scooters.

The problem really isn't the scooters, but the lack of helmets... It's a Sad Sad day. :crying

Om was truly a special person who was a good worker, intelligent, and lovely. She was always there with a smile or helpful hint about things in the bar.

Ironically, last night, Pete came in with his giant video camera on a tripod, and while we were talking, I zoomed in to Om's eyes and left the camera pointing at her as she giggled and smiled shyly. I only wish we had pressed RECORD to save this last memory of her.

Om will be missed by all of us at FLB.

very sad to hear this news,

my condolences to her friends and family

thank you for the poem

grimsbyuk

Om was truly a special person who was a good worker, intelligent, and lovely. She was always there with a smile or helpful hint about things in the bar.

Ironically, last night, Pete came in with his giant video camera on a tripod, and while we were talking, I zoomed in to Om's eyes and left the camera pointing at her as she giggled and smiled shyly. I only wish we had pressed RECORD to save this last memory of her.

Om will be missed by all of us at FLB.

I have a video of her from 2003 Martin.

What a sad day this is for anyone who ever went to FLB as you could never forget that smile of om. like the song says "only the good die young" how true in this case.

the foot :crying

always sad to hear of a tragic death so young, especially in these circumstances, from someone who has never met her, sincere condolences.

Thats awful news, met her in January, always struck me as a very nice and genuine person, tragic for someone so young and sweet...was she on one of those damn motor-bike taxis?

This is very sad news. :crying

Om has been a important part of the FLB I have enjoyed since 2001. She has been a part of the small group of people that made FLB the place that I loved.

Om was a good friend outside of the FLB too.

I will miss her, her smile and her laughter.

Ben; give my condolences to her family and her closest friends in Pattaya (you know who...)

:crying

Really really sad news. She was such a sweet young Lady. She even bothered to flirt jokingly with many of us guests - and I will miss seeing her at her place in the bar.