To laugh and cry,

But my friend, this is good bye.

Deep in my heart you will always stay.

I will never be far away.

Yet in the stars, we will meet,

Then my life will be complete.

As days fly by in time and space, you must leave,

But not I, for this is my place.

In your heart will I stay? Only God can say.

But in my heart will you stay?

I’ll think about you every day.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a tragedy. She was such a lovely person -- always a smile and I never heard her say a mean thing about anyone. Why is it that the world already has more than enough a**h***s, but nowhere enough people like this, people that we then lose to soon? :P

My deepest condolences go out to her friends and family. She will be missed.

Deeply sad news indeed! Both my wife & i have known Om for 4 years or so! Most certainly a very genuine & lovely lady who'm will certainly be missed by everyone aquainted with her!

News like this certainly put's the general topics in this and other forums into perspective: Ie who takes it up the ass/who gives the best bbbj bullshit!

As nice as it is to see such nice messages/tributes being posted here regarding Om's premature and very sad passing, it does make me wonder just how genuine the sentiment is here! I would suggest that in many cases (CERTAINLY NOT ALL) it is nothing more than lip service! The Bottom line is in many cases it means jack shit!!!

I can however guarantee one thing!

For all the supposed sentiment posted her re Om's very sad passing! Anyone wanting to ring the bell in the FLB tonight or any other night in the near future for that matter! It will be business as usuall AFTER ALL MONEY IS NUMBER ONE!

If the owners/management of the FLB are sincere re their feelings about Om's death they should out of respect either close for a night! Or donate an evenings takings to On's family after all she has been a trusted stalwart of the bar almost from day one!

Is that gonna happen? HARDLY!

MM/Pattayapete/Ben

Over to you guys!!

it maybe would have been a good idea to stay closed tonight as a sign of respect because i would imagine most of the girls wouldn`t have known this news until they came in, and if they are open the mood will somwhat sombre!

1luv

Deeply sad news indeed! Both my wife & i have known Om for 4 years or so! Most certainly a very genuine & lovely lady who'm will certainly be missed by everyone aquainted with her!

News like this certainly put's the general topics in this and other forums into perspective: Ie who takes it up the ass/who gives the best bbbj bullshit!

As nice as it is to see such nice messages/tributes being posted here regarding Om, it does make me wonder just how far each and everyone of ours sincerity is genuine and not merely lip service! Bottom line is is many cases it means jack shit!!!

I can however guarantee one thing!

For all the supposed sentiment posted her re Om's very sad passing! Anyone wanting to ring the bell in the FLB tonight or any other night in the near future for that matter! It will be business as usuall AFTER ALL MONEY IS NUMBER ONE!

If the owners/management of the FLB are sincere re their feelings about Om's death they should out of respect either close for a night! Or donate an evenings takings to On's family after all she has been a trusted stalwart of the bar almost from day one!

Is that gonna happen? HARDLY!

MM/Pattayapete/Ben

Over to you guys!!

It's too soon to get specific, but the bar is taking steps to deal with this situation. We'll likely have an announcement as soon as the plans are made.

And, this really isn't a thread to get into it...so please, no more comments of this nature at this time in this topic. If you want to discuss FLB's response to a tragedy or make suggestions, please open up a new topic. This topic is about Om, not me, not Ben, not FLB, not you, no one else. Thanks.

Martin,

My Apologies!

In hindsight (A wonderful thing) of all of 10 minutes I take your point & fully agree This is not the time & place!

However i am really pleased to hear you are taking steps to deal with this matter!

There will be no further comment from me on this i an assure you!

I will say this finally if you don't mind!

I would be more than willing to donate to any collection You/the FLB care to arrange on behalf of Om's family!

I,m shocked,what a terrible news,she was a true darling.

Actually i have no other words then my first thoughts......""FUCKING MOTORBIKES !!!!!!!!!!!""

R.I.P. Om :crying

In reply to "MM" & "Snakehead", it shows once again, that most of us are human !

The one thing is : she will be remembered...and that is a nice thought !

Jay

So sad, I will always remember her lovely and friendly smile and nice personality.

My condolences to her friends and family.

May she rest in peace forever.

My condolences to all at FLB. This kind of thing, does put all faiths to the test.

The saying "Only the good, die young " comes immediately to mind.

Om was one of the few FLB staff, I had a little time with. Once while alone, she came to read my Amusing Thailand cartoon book. We had a bit of a giggle about the content. In that short time, it was obvious, that she was a lovely person.

The Dalai Lama has the opinion, that those who die young are in fact, Great Teachers in disguise. They teach us the value of life, the greatest lesson of all.

Make your own good times, life will sort out the shit one's for you.

May her God bless her.

R.I.P luv xx

NNH

I just got back from my trip to LOS.

My regular phoned me to inform me of the tragic news.

and told me there will probably be a post or two on this board about it.

my condolences

I remember her smile the most.

and i liked watching her work

no nonsense, fast and efficient

Tragic news indeed.

Om was a unique member of the FLB Team who will be sorely missed by many Customers old and new.

My thoughts and prayers go out out to her family, friends and colleauges at FLB.

PSP

Just to inform everyone that the bar will close most prob Monday , so everyone can attend her funeral .

There is a collection box in FLB last night and tomorrow for Om's family

All staff want to attend and are totally devastated.

For some reason I always felt better sitting at the bar near the cashier girls.

She always smiled and seemed a very nice person.

These are really sad news.

My condolences to her family and friends.

This is the first time I've been on the board since I last spoke to Om just three short days ago. The news is still sinking in as I try to write this.

Shit happens. But why did it have to happen to her?

I don't think I can write any more right now.

Rest in peace, little one. I will always remember you.

Very sad news. When my wife called to tell me I was heartbroken. Om taught me many words in thai and was always a smiling face. She was one of the staff that really imporessed me and I know that the next time I walk into FLB I will feel the difference.

If any americans want to make a donation, PM me and I will send you my paypal information. My wife will deliver the money to FLB and I will post a listing of donations so everyone knows the money got there.

I will miss her.

cowboy