Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

VERY SAD NEWS - Om (cashier) Died Today

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rest she in peace.. If I would be in Pattaya I would be visit Big Buddha and sent some locked birds to the air. When I will die, my relatives and friends must do the same thing.

Anyway... life is a shit, if a so young cheerish girl can pass in a moment...

Save her in your soul and remember her, when you see those video tape.

Light a candle for her soul. Now.. not "tomollow".

Pattaya for me is just a place in my future and Om is now someone that I'll never get to know.

My thoughts are with the members of this board who have been so tragically touched by the loss of this young women.

Suitcase

Guest cocidius

R.I.P. OM

condolences to all her family & friends

although i never had the priviledge of meeting you.

through the photo's posted i see a vibrant person tragically taken far to early.

this is hard to write my youngest daughter nearly the same age & also named OM

it's every parents worst nightmare to have a child depart this life before we do.

to all you boardies with kids give them a hug & tell them that you love them

i know i will when i fly home monday

sometimes the grim reaper just plain gets it wrong.

again R.I.P. OM

i met om in 2003 and shouted her a couple o drinks lovely lady and was going to carch up with her in april after seeing her pic on another post...........dam 24s just to young but after crashing 2 harleys and a valkerie i have a healthy respect for helmets and i cringe a bit seeing all these people riding without them and thats y i dont ride over there ....................................there a bbq here at my place tonight and i,ll have a quiet drink and spare a thought for om

One night in FLB, after buying way too many LD's, getting way too pissed, and BF'ing On, it finally came to check bin time. After everything was totaled up, I was to my embarrassment over extended by about 200 baht. I explained the situation to Om, I told her I had the funds back at the RG. The kind hearted Om handled the situation without me losing any more face. If good Karma counts for anything she had heaps of it. She will be missed by all whom she had a chance to meet. What a sweet lady.

great girl, knew her quite well through the bar over the years and taking her along to karaoke. she would come to the beach at my condo to visit petes misses ann quite often. never saw her not happy.

just that night i went in flb a little before 8pm and ben not in yet so as usual sat in front of the cashier booth and chatted her up as i have done so many times in the past on a nitely basis, not knowing sadly this would be the last. she gave me the usual joking attitude of how handsome i looked....always bullshiting me..... then with that ever omnipresent sly grin of hers asked me "u going to pay your bill tonight" as i had drunkendly left from the night before... funny how u can remember a simple little stupid conversation like that when tragedy strikes.

i will miss u very much om.... yes honey i will pay the bill now...good bye

I am so sorry to hear of Om's passing. She was such a sweet Thai lady.

Maybe I shall shop for a very good helmet for my Thai girl friend. A pretty one, so she might wear it occasionally. I do not think she owns one.

Very sad.

A beautiful lady inside and out, and the world is a poorer place with her passing.

But heaven has one more angel.

My deepest sympathies to her family and other friends.

~Sa-teef

Devastated and totally sad.

A.M. and I heard the news over the phone last night whilst still here in Christmas Island on the last day of our holiday.

Members tributes already posted say it all. Om was part of the old FLB family and such an even tempered girl. At the odd tmes when all seemed to be falling apart and tempers were frayed she just sat there, smiled and got on with her job.

This will take the girls a while to get over and it will seem strange not seeing her at her post. The girls come and go but leaving in such a tragic way and at such a young age seems so unfair.

Both of us are gutted.

What shocking, terrible news.

Om has always been the cashier as far as I can remember, right back to 1999 when I started drinking at FLB. She always had a nice smile, a very charming girl.

Very, very sad.

I was thinking of buying a motorbike myself, too. I've thought again.

Rest in peace Om.

Very very sad today! Om will truley be missed! On my last trip I took the cahiers and girls behind the bar out for Karaoke. We had a great time singing, eating and laughing. Her smile was beautiful, her laugh contagious and you knew she was a true gem. I will miss her and I will remember our fun time together.

Walked into FLB last night and was knocked out when I heard the terrible news.

Om had always greeted me, starting from my first visit July 2001.

A beautiful young lady struck down so tragically.

Sincere condolences to family and her friends at FLB.

chico.