Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Fly out on the 29th may for 16 nts. Mate of mine stayed at honey lodge last time he went to pats. He says you cant beat it for 500b a night. I'm not a cheapskate but i don't like to spend a lot on a hotel, when all i do is sleep and shag in the room.Anyone got any experience of honey lodge???

Hi

I have stayed at the Honey Lodge several times.... 500 thb a night. It is located across from the Bamboo Bar just by the entrace to Walking street.

Rooms are small but OK. They seem to be kinda musty sometimes. So if you use the towel and expect it to be dry in the morning or later it probably will not be dry.

There is no seperate shower... just a drain in the bathroom. (dont get the tolet paper wet!) If you get a room.... ask for the 3rd floor. They seem to be larger rooms or just nicer for some reason. They are very guest friendly and do not take ID's. The key activates the airconditioning. The swimming pool is quite nice. It is very quiet location.

this is definately a low budget hotel.... but worth a try. In fact, I just got hasseled at the Inn House Soi 13 for two guests and may move to this hotel for a couple of nights.

• 5 years later...

Honey lodge, basic rooms, like the last poster said musty but clean and the real attraction is the location, just across the road from Walking St, I think this hotel is excellent value if you can put up with the basic rooms, I'll be trying to book up there for my next trip in December. Very quiet as well at nights as it is set back from the. main road.

It looks very run down from the outside, had a look in march 2010 and was put off by this.

BUT...

for 500-600b and with the location i suppose it will suit many peeps.