Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

So after the funeral we all went back to Om's house for some Som Tam and a drink .

Nee tries to smile a little

7DSCF4266.JPG

7DSCF4264.JPG

Om's house which she bought herself

7DSCF4269.JPG

7DSCF4268.JPG

Anyone know this guy ?

7DSCF4273.JPG

Inside the house

7DSCF4270.JPG

Smiles through tears

7DSCF4275.JPG

7DSCF4274.JPG

Om's favorite pet dog

7DSCF4277.JPG

Then on the Wednesday night was the wake , it was a really mixed up night as im sure you can guess . All the girls planned it and wore pink as it was Om's Favorite colour .

7DSCF4278.JPG

7DSCF4280.JPG

Staff even made the food themselves

7DSCF4281.JPG

Nok tries to raise a smile

7DSCF4283.JPG

Sorry i didnt take anymore , but i wanted to be invloved and and have a good drink with my staff that night .

So last Sunday Om's Mother and Sister came to the bar to see where Om worked .

7DSCF4289.JPG

We had some lovely photos of Om framed and gave them to her mother along with a good luck token .

7DSCF4288.JPG

7DSCF4290.JPG

She is a very nice lady , I chatted with her (with help from Moulie) and told her many things about Om and her work . She was proud of her daughter .

A group shot to remember

7DSCF4292.JPG

In great sadness can come light . Losing Om was like losing a little sister for me . We chatted and worked together nearly every day over the last 4 yrs . I never once saw her angry or grumpy and have to say she was a very special girl . I hope more people can enjoy life the way she did and be able to smile every day .

Treasured memories will outlive grief .

R.I.P. Om - We will never forget you

72003_1219Image0004.JPG

Nice pics, OM must have been very diligent with saving her wages to save enough to start building a house like that. If only all TG's were as careful wilth their money.

I wish I had met her :crying

Thanks for the pics, she was such a sweetie.

A wonderful tribute, I never knew Om but I am sure I must have met her on a visit to FLB.

Two very poignant images were, 'Laughter through the Tears' and Oms pet dog.

RIP

Ben my hat is off to u and the rest of the FLB staff who has risen high and paid great tribute and respect to the life of OM. May she rest in peace and I am sure she will be looking down on everyone from above.

Thanks Ben,

Nice pictures and tribute. She really will be missed by myself and Oh.

Do you mind if I copy these to my hard drive and show them to Oh? We tried to change our flight to take you up on the offer of a trip for the funeral but were unable to do so.

Hub

Thanks Ben,

Nice pictures and tribute. She really will be missed by myself and Oh.

Do you mind if I copy these to my hard drive and show them to Oh? We tried to change our flight to take you up on the offer of a trip for the funeral but were unable to do so.

Hub

Hub, you raise a good point about the pictures. The topics have been made available to everyone.

Feel free to show them to anyone you care to.

Thanx to Om for her nice smiles and friendly (small) talks.

Thanx to Ben ,Martin and Pete for taking all the right actions.

Thanx to FLB for closing and having the beautiful tribute.

Thanx to all members for showing their true feelings.

I,m proud to know some of you guys and being member of this great group of people.

Hi Scott and everyone ,

Feel free to copy any of Om's pics , Im sure she would have liked that .

Thanks Ben but i collected all the pics already and have my own OM album from day one,a girl not to forget ,great pics BTW!

• 2 weeks later...

Well done Son,

It is heart warming, to see a genuine show of greif from a Boss for one of his staff. I hope some members of this forum, who have never visited LOS, get a better understanding of the people who have and those like yourself, who live there.

Om, was the same age as Lucy. My heart goes out to her Mum and Dad, there is no cultural divide in greif.