Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

RideHer Cup 2005

We will be holding the annual RideHer Cup golf competition on 7th November 2005. Venue to be announced later. The registration evening and draw will take place at FLB on Sunday 6th November.

So, get your flights booked and let's make it a big turnout this year!

Watch this space for details about registering but please post a reply to this to let me know you are interested in playing in the event.

Cheers

Doggie

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi doggie,

I'm a newbie to the site, but have been to thailand and flb bar before. I'm back in thailand in just over 5 weeks time and will be indroducing myself to everyone associated with the flb bar. As for the rideher cup, i read the last one and what a fantastic day you all had, if you are not fully booked with regulars, i would love to play in the november. look forward to meeting everyone. bertie

Hi Bertie

You will be very welcome at the 2005 event. We had 24 players last year and we can accomodate more in 2005. It is an event we run for the members of this board who enjoy a fun competition regardless of their handicap. I look forward to meeting you when you are in town in May if I am still there.

Cheers

Doggie

Hi Doggy

Will book for then. Maybe far enough ahead to get rid of my Airmiles.

Glad to see you not tell the americans which course we are playing so we can get all the practice in :D :D :D

See you in two weeks time for big practice :P

Cheers

Duece

Consider me good-to-go. With Loy Krathong coming earlier this year I can probably swing it to be there for both. Sounds like one hell of a good time in the works. :P

Thats a date then.

Deuce. Good see you are going to be over partner. The new clubs are starting to work mate and if the Srixon 3 wood arrives then I might even be able to hold my end up.

Definitely one of the best days of the year so start booking guys.

Doggie,

You can count on America's worst and heaviest golfers, the Dynamic Duo of BigKev and Fornicator to be there again this year. Also count us in for Chang Mai and the Kittens Open. Looking forward to another great time. By the way hope your back still doesn't hurt where the golf ball hit you 2guns 2guns - I told you that the safest place to stand when I swing is directly in front of me <grin <grin !!!!

Cheers :beer :beer :beer :beer ,

BigKev

P.S.

Mam say hello to mao man whose ball go hell and say's okay to feel my nom again she no be jealous 2guns <laugh <laugh .

Great response so far.

Welcome to the new entrants for this year and welcome back to veterans from previous years!

Keep them coming so that I get a rough idea of numbers. It already looks like the event will be bigger than previous years - the more players, the more fun!

Cheers.

Doggie

A rough idea?

I thought you were the expert in that field of course management young mate.

660dscn0904.jpg

660dscn0906.jpg

I suppose we had better start fine-tuning our trusty bus, too.

660BUS.jpg

And even give the back-up set of wheels a test run and show the driver a map of the Himalayas. :D

660bus2.jpg

Any dates for the Kittens Cup and Kachanburi tour? Or are you heading north to Laos this time?

If it's even half the fun of last year's shank-shagged shenanigans, it will be an event not to be missed. :beer :D

Do we have a mascot? :beer

Good to hear from Taxi, Dungheap and Brian.

Keep the entries coming in - I need to have a rough idea of numbers for the tee time bookings.

Thanks for the photo of my attempts to hit the ball out of the top of a bush Dungheap. I do recall that it ended up just short of the green!

Cheers

Doggie

Softrabbit

I will let Pieman post a response to your enquiry about Kittens.

I very much hope so and it would be nice to have the Kittens Open later in the week after the RideHer Cup. I will be in Pattaya from 25th April so I am planning to discuss this with the guys at Kittens.

I am also considering organising a trip up to Chiang Mai for Loy Krathong. We would leave Pattaya around 12th November and stay till 17th November. Some of the guys have already expressed interest in this. If there are enough people, I will take a seat allocation from one of the airlines and a block hotel booking. I will put up a new post when I have a full prgramme to propose.

Cheers

Doggie

Doggie,

I fear the trip to Chiang Mai my be your greatest challenge yet. Looking at some of the participants noteably Big Kev, Fornicator and Big Brian (the latter I do not know but from his handle assume he may be of similar stature to the other two) you may need to get hold of a Hercules from the Thai aiforce.

:D

Doggie,

I fear the trip to Chiang Mai my be your greatest challenge yet. Looking at some of the participants noteably Big Kev, Fornicator and Big Brian (the latter I do not know but from his handle assume he may be of similar stature to the other two) you may need to get hold of a Hercules from the Thai aiforce.

:beer

Well, I don't know Fornicator, but I've met Big Kev and he's just a little fella really.

Brian,

Remember meeting you as well and looking forward to sharing a few pints :unsure: :lol: :beer :o :beer and a few rounds of golf. As to Fornicator trust me Brian he fits our size. Doggie from the sounds of it better get the big bus, reinforce the golf carts, and get that Thai air force transport ready :beer <grin .

As to Steveo, if you are the dirty Uncle Steve of the River Kwai trip :P , I look forward to our next round of golf. I enjoy playing with the only golfer in history to find more bunkers on a course then me. Of course if you weren't so busy telling a certain someone that I will leave unnamed I love you on the cell phone and blowing her kisses 1luv 1luv 1luv , maybe you would have found the fairway more often :P :P :P .

Of course if you weren't so busy telling a certain someone that I will leave unnamed I love you on the cell phone and blowing her kisses :unsure: :lol: :beer , maybe you would have found the fairway more often :o :beer 1luv .

And that is ON the tee box, while I am trying to hit my tee ball, with 50 baht/stroke bet with Doggie and Pieman (or maybe hypothetical bet, as neither paid up :beer ).

It is very distracting during a swing when listening to "Steve rak Mok" and wet kiss noises.

Hub,

And I was leaving that certain someone Steveo was chatting with unnamed, but now the secret is out.

Looking forward to seeing you again this November and belated best wishes to you and your now fiancee :beer <grin . She is a wonderful lady.

BigKev

Hub,

Under normal circumstances an apology would be forthcoming but, unlike some on the trip, Doggie and myself had suffered two nights off the nest and there are certain priorities in life that must be taken care of - in this instance looking after our needs for later in the evening in Bkk.

In any case I would have thought my assistance to your scorecard on the 18th would have more than compensated for the untimely mobile call.

Seriously, I am really looking forward to catching up with you guys again in November and I am sure it will be a real blast again.

:o

Steveo