Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I'm finally getting around to booking my rooms for my next trip, in June. I'm thinking about Bella Villa Prima, but am considering Nirvana Suites as another option. Can anyone give me feedback on them?

I had a look at the Nirvana on my last trip for future reference. The rooms are a very good size and well-furnished and I will certainly spend some time there on my next trip just for a change of scenery. However, to book online they wanted full payment up front and CC details e-mailed by insecure means. I won't do that but will try for a walk in.

They also do a deal with Image Limo and their sister hotel on Koh Chang which may be a good side trip with a regular TG for a few days.

Tom

p.s. I am also looking at the Bella Villa Prima for the main part of my stay so we must have similar tastes.

Edited by CheshireTom

My wife and I stayed at the Bella Villa Prima last month for a week and were less than impressed. We stayed in a suite which was good sized however the furnishings were not very good, the housekeeping was poor, and pool was cloudy. The breakfast was in the open air lobby with flies on almost everything in the buffet.

For future reference we looked at Sunshine Vista Serviced Apartments on Soi 3 and felt that it was much better for us. We also looked at the Nirvana Suites and liked what we saw, however it did not have an elevator.

Thanks for the redponses. I guess it's pretty new. I'll try to post a report on it if I do stay there.

I won't pre-pay sight unseen, either, Tom, so I'll have to take my chances on them holding an unguaranteed reservation. It is low seasom, and Jomtien, so I like my odds.

:cussing

Does anyone know if its guest friendly?