Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Deuce,

Great pictures bringing back many great and some scary memories. Looking forward to it all again.

Cheers,

BigKev :beer :beer

p.s.

Next time use a magnifying lens so my willy looks :chogdee2 :eyecrazy a bit bigger if you would be so kind :clap2 :clap2 .

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deuce

Brilliant photos!

I can still taste that shit that the Pieman made me drink after losing at spoof!

Looking forward to this year's event. I really hope you decide to join the Chiang Mai road trip.

Cheers.

Doggie

Duece:

Great pics, but who are those two old queens in the last three or four? It looks like the Alpha Male is about to enter the weaker one in the last photo.

I think I've seen them eating at Brunos or nancing about SP 3. They certainly seem quite loved up. :nod

Wait, here I did see them before, I think this is just outside Throb Bar:

DSC00122.JPG

Hub

P.S. One would hope that the tall dromedary-looking queen has gotten a new shirt by now, as it seems he is sporting the same one in both our photos.

Edited by Hub

Great pics Deuce - a few cracking memories although it feels years ago now. Roll on the next one.

Hub - you can't see my hump from the front - silly boy. :D I had a couple of beauties of your good self on one of the occasions in the FLB when you were a bit fast out of the gates but sadly they were on the now defunct old PC. Rest assured that when you are next in town I'll bring the camera out every night and repay your kindness. Sleep with one eye open. :finger

Cheers

Pie

P.S. Hub - been feeding the ducks (their starter) yet ?

Edited by Pieman
Great pics Deuce - a few cracking memories although it feels years ago now. Roll on the next one.

Hub - you can't see my hump from the front - silly boy.  :D  I had a couple of beauties of your good self on one of the occasions in the FLB when you were a bit fast out of the gates but sadly they were on the now defunct old PC. Rest assured that when you are next in town I'll bring the camera out every night and repay your kindness. Sleep with one eye open.  :finger

Cheers

Pie

P.S. Hub - been feeding the ducks (their starter) yet ?

OK Pie,

Well said, but I don't think we want to start pulling out old pictures, lest we forget that before your current tempestous relationship with the Scotsman............................................................................................

............................................ there was your Arab flame of the desert, Hamdoon 1luv

RacingCamel.jpg

I can't remember how many evenings whilst we road in the back of a songteaw on Beach Road, you stared out at the sand on Pattaya Beach and could be heard, almost inaudably, whispering ........ Hamdoon..........Hamdoon.......Hamdoon.

Hub :D

P.S. Yes, still have the tackle but maybe jut hanging by a thread, I think November will determine whether that remains the case......

:D Nice one 1luv

A rather fetching little number - red lingerie has always done it for me. I wonder if Mackie's "Miss Whiplash" loaned it out ?

November - it's gone. I'm looking forward to your presence SO much more now.

.............A dish served cold ?? :finger

Cheers

Pie

Methinks that our mutual friend The Hub is playing with fire. Now I am really looking forward to November!

I didn't know about El Spoofmeister's past but I have never seen him go for anything with 4 legs. Now where have I seen that red leather strapping before? :clap1

I am sure Miss Whiplash didn't leave it on a camel.

Last time I saw it was when she inadvertently left her bag at reception when we checked out the hotel. How the fuck has it made it all the way to Saudi and on to a camel's back?

Now, what is your jockey using for a whip and is that some candlewax I can see on the camel's arse? :moon :wanker

As always Pie, thanks for sharing and I am so pleased you decided to give me a false identity! :clap1 :ang2

Doggie

Edited by doghaus

doghaus,

I'm just in the process of finalising my arrangements and I'd like to check that I've got the dates for your program correct - it all sounds good. I do tend to get into a rut in Pattaya; golf, drinking in a dozen or so bars, a girl or two each night and repeat. It'll be nice to go somewhere else and, well, play golf, drink and take a girl or two each night.

Is this correct?

Fri 4 Nov - Catz (ex Kittens) open

Mon 7 Nov - RideHer cup

Sunday 13 Nov - fly to Chiang Mai with the clubs going on a minibus, which will be there to get us to and from the courses/bars/cells, etc.

Mon 14 to Wed 16 Nov - 3 games around Chiang Mai

Thursday 17 Nov - back to Pattaya

Thanks

Big Brian

Brian

Let me know if you need any help with flight or hotel bookings. If you let me know your departure airport and dates, I will take a look at what we can do for you.

Cheers

Doggie

If there is still room in the planning, I would love to be counted in for the full programme asI'm currently scheduled to be in LOS from 18 October to 01 December. My first vote would have been for motorcoach travel to Changmai with intermediate stopover, but I am happy to bow to the majority and / or most common sense approach to make the trip. At this point, I would anticipate traveling solo, so I've no need for any "extra luggage" considerations.

Sounds like a great fortnight and I look forward to further details as it comes together.

Hi Pen Name.

You are very welcome to join the programme and I look forward to meeting up with you in October. If you can pm me with your email address, I will be starting to distribute more information in July.

Looks like we will be flying to CM as this is the choice of the majority. However, if there are 4 or more that want to do the stop over option, I might also run a mini bus departing on the Saturday and returning to Pattaya the following Friday. Let's see how the numbers develop.

Kind regards

Doggie

• 2 weeks later...

doggie

The flights are booked and im all ready for whole of the november programme, count me in. The chaing mai is a definant but i may be bringing my thai girl friend, but who knose what might happen between now and november. As for transport the go by road sounds like fun, but i dont mind. bertie

Doggie,

had not been following this thread but I think you knew I was keen.

Sounds great, I'm in for the whole program which sounds great. Commercial flight works for me, not very enthusiastic about those charter flights !!

I arrive around late evening 2 November so no worries on the dates. Would appreciate knowing once you have it all locked away as I'll need to cancel some nights at my Pattaya Hotel.

All sounds bloody great, look forward to seeing you in November. Think Hub and I might do a bit of rake spotting before the rounds.......... we're a wake up to that tactic now !! Cheers

Hi Taxi

The programme is pretty much fixed as follows:

4th November - Kittens Open

6th November - RideHer Cup registration evening

7th November - RideHer Cup

8th to 12th November - some more golf and a lawn bowls tournament

13th November - depart for Chiang Mai. Coach to Bangkok and scheduled flight to CM. I will probably send the baggage by truck. If there is any live baggage that doesn't warrant the investment in an air ticket, this can be sent by road as well!

14th to 16th November - Golf in Chiang Mai. We will probably play Green Valley, Royal Chiang Mai and Lamphung.

17th November - return to Bangkok. Some of the guys will be staying in Bangkok or transferring to their flights home. I can organise transport back to Pattaya for those that need it.

Glad you will be joining us and best of luck with the rake inspection!

Cheers

Doggie

Hilly

I rather think that Steve O and Taxi would resent being automatically classified as USA. They are both Australians but they might have changed nationality temporarily after the cricket match against Bangladesh.

It seems that they may be press-ganged to play for the USA again as our friends from the other side of the pond seem to have difficulty mustering a team! However, there are a few months to go and I am hoping that we will have some more entries from the USA.

Cheers

Doggie

Hilly

We seem to have missed some players off your list. Here is the latest list that I have:

Europe

bertie707 (UK)

doghaus (UK/ Scot)

deuce (UK)

Mrs Hilly(UK)

HILLY(UK)

softrabbit (Finland)

Big Brian (UK but a Scot who wants to be a Cornishman)

Eneukman ( UK/Scot and will join us if we are desperate. lol)

Pieman (UK)

carlsberg (UK)

USA

Mescalito (USA)

BigKev (USA)

Fornicator (USA)

BKK Bob (USA)

Hub (USA but not a for certain applicant yet)

Shilo (USA but not certain yet)

PenName (USA)

Monte (USA)

Other Nations

Sammy (Canada)

Dungheap (Australia and Japan)

Steveo (Bangladesh)

Taxi (Bangladesh)

I will post this update in the RideHer Cup section as well.

Cheers

Doggie

Hilly

I rather think that Steve O and Taxi would resent being automatically classified as USA. They are both Australians but they might have changed nationality temporarily after the cricket match against Bangladesh.

It seems that they may be press-ganged to play for the USA again as our friends from the other side of the pond seem to have difficulty mustering a team! However, there are a few months to go and I am hoping that we will have some more entries from the USA.

Cheers

Doggie

Doggie:

So that means we have to play with this guy?

s-charmer1.JPG

We should give him his own cart then:

riksha_30.jpg

Hub :finger :finger

Doggie,

pretty solid outfit that Bangladesh, as I understand it the Aussies were out on the piss like good toursists should be, was the least we could do for a developing nation like Bangladesh.

Would you like to have a bet for the series? Maybe a barfine Australia wins?

Taxi

It is a very rare event for a Scotsman to have a bet on the English. We usually take great delight in seeing them beaten! However, in the interests of international relations, I will take your bet on. A bar fine from any go-go or bar of the winner's choosing.

I will now be happy whichever way the result turns out!

Doggie

Sorry steveo and taxi. I had corrected the mistake in mid April but then copied and pasted the wrong one from the origional Rideher cup post. Whoops. Anyway blame doggie for starting a new thread.

Promise I will do better in the future and have given myself a pennance. She is one of the most demanding sleepless nights I have ever had so please spare a thought for me. LOL.

Doggie when do you get in? We are heading out to the UK for 5 weeks on 21st July so hoping for a game or two. It is now bloody wet here so bring the brolley and the mossie spray. Sunburn should not be a problem as it has hibernated for several days now. TTFN.