Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hello all,

I am planning my first trip to Pattaya! Been to the LOS but never had the pleasure of the beach. I am looking for the following and at the moment cost is no object.

1. Luxury Suite - 2 rooms joined ny a common living area

2. Close to the nightlife action - near walking street or similar strip

2. Girl friendly of course (or reasonable joiner fees)

3. Room safe

I took a look at the reviews and could not piece together all of my requirements. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

mroutcall

Hi. A tall order indeed I think. Most of the upper end hotels that have suites like you want, will also have a joiner fee of up to 1000baht.

How long are you planning to stay? It would probably be better to look for an upmarket 2 b/room condo with maid service. You would have a pool, gym & maybe a jacuzzi.

Have a look at this site, although if you're in town less than a month, the selection may be restricted.

http://www.fairproperties.com/condos_for_rent.htm

Lemons

Sandy Springs doesn't have a room safe but otherwise for 1900baht if you have a membership card (500) and you have a very nice 2 room suite. Residence gardens is all suites but the bed are queen size and the bedroom fairly small while the SS has large bedrooms and large living rooms. :chogdee2

1. Luxury Suite - 2 rooms joined ny a common living area

Does your 1st requirement mean that your looking for a 2 bedroom place? Also as long as your close to the baht bus routes you really don't need to be next to the action as it will only take you 5 to 10 minutes and 10 baht to get from most hotels to any of the good spots. If you are looking for a 2 bedroom place, the Residence Garden has a few.

Mr Outcall,

Have you had a look at the Sunshine Vista Apartments ?

http://r24.org/theholidayguru.com/pattaya/sunshinevista/

1. 1 or 2 bedroom suites

2. Close to big C, Sabai massage places, beer bars, Baht bus to W.St.

3. Reported as guest friendly. Quite a few members like to stay there.

4. In room safe.

I've just booked for July.. Stay for 7, pay for 6.

Hope this helps

Ding Dang Do !

Pattaya center hotel.

Not 2 rooms but if you book a corner room. eg 901,1001,1101 you get a very large room divided by a small duivider/

You guys rock.

I will be staying for about three weeks. Not sure when yet. Have to be assigned a month at the hospital. The places look great online. Only consideration I guess is proximity to the action and the beach.

If it were BKK I would stay at Nana or Majectic Suites (around the corner). I enjoy being near the P4P action because I am a people watcher, especially as a tourist. Watching the ladies arrive for work is half the fun.

Okay so,

1. maybe an apartment.

2. Sandy Springs is located at Soi 13 Pattaya Beach Road - I hear a lot about Soi 13 I am taking that to mean it is the place to be.

3. no marriot

4. Sunshine Vista is located at Soi 3, Beach Road - This seems a bit far from soi 13, but has reasonable access to the action. I hope "the big C" is what I am thinking :clap2

5. the others are all locate in the area of Sunshine Vista (Soi 2 or 3) - close to the beach?

Where is the beach in relation to the action (soi 13 or others)?

Edited by mroutcall

Try Royal Cliff. I have just spent 6 weeks there. Top class hotel for Pattaya. No tatooed yobs, or gangs of young council estate guys. Some mongers, but mostly family, and business types

No charge for hoe, but when you confirm book suite, or room for two persons.

Website

Royal Cliff Website

Edited by clubman
1. maybe an apartment.

2. Sandy Springs is located at Soi 13 Pattaya Beach Road - I hear a lot about Soi 13 I am taking that to mean it is the place to be.

3. no marriot

4. Sunshine Vista is located at Soi 3, Beach Road - This seems a bit far from soi 13, but has reasonable access to the action. I hope "the big C" is what I am thinking :clap2

5. the others are all locate in the area of Sunshine Vista (Soi 2 or 3) - close to the beach?

Where is the beach in relation to the action (soi 13 or others)?

He He ............. :P

Big C is a supermarket chain. :beer The one opposite Soi 2/3 is part of a complex more properly known as the Central Festival Centre (shopping mall, restaurants, cinemas and, of course, the supermarket) The hotels mentioned in that area are all probably around 150-200 metres from the beach. The area itself is home to many beer bars, shops and the three main soapies. Cheap and easy access to Walking Street and Pattayaland at night (if go-gos are more your thing) by the never-ending stream of baht-buses. The area in general is much favoured by many of the boardies.

Tom

Check out the Baht Bus site

http://www.bahtbus.com/map/

Shows all the bars and most of the hotels. Needs an update but its the best at the moment I think.

I like the soi 13 area but there is a lot of construction in Pattaya, and a lot of it is in soi 13. Thats why I moving to soi 3 for a change, but there is construction around many sois.

Anywhere in the rectangle of beach road to 2nd road. North pattaya to south pattaya is easy for Baht bus rides. 10 Baht !

Ding Dang Do!

You mentioned that you have to visit the hospital on this visit. Bella Villa Prima is directly across the soi from Pattaya International Hospital and the Sunshine Vista is just a soi away.

If your looking at the high end, I've stayed at the Marriott Royal Garden. THEY ARE GIRL FRIENDLY. Your on Beach Road in the middle of everything. Five minute walk to Walking Street. Book a double.

If your looking at the high end, I've stayed at the Marriott Royal Garden. THEY ARE GIRL FRIENDLY. Your on Beach Road in the middle of everything. Five minute walk to Walking Street. Book a double.

BigD-

I thought the marriot was a no go because of the joiner fees?

Are they girl friendly or not. Would I have to book for four in a two room suite if it was me and another guy to cover our daily company? Is that what you mean by book a double?

clubman-

Is the royal cliff girl friendly?

Emil-

The hospital is here in NYC. Not a consideration.

Edited by mroutcall
BigD-

I thought the marriot was a no go because of the joiner fees?

Are they girl friendly or not. Would I have to book for four in a two room suite if it was me and another guy to cover our daily company? Is that what you mean by book a double?

clubman-

Is the royal cliff girl friendly?

Emil-

The hospital is here in NYC. Not a consideration.

It is my understanding that the Royal Cliff is not GF if you are bringing different girls back every night.

Two of the hotels Tom refered you to, the Sunshine Vista (so I have heard) and Bella Villa Prima are very nice and close to the action on Sois 2/3 (multiple and big Beer bar complex) and I would recommend either.

Hub

Hey BigDUSA

Im going to stay at marriott here in July, not book yet only book in marriot BKK so far,, you say that they are GF, do they ask for ID card or is it like BKK when you just walk in a no one ask you anything. do you know if Marriott bkk can do transpotatation to marriott PATT.

Hope you can answer, you seem to know everything to know about LOS

Marriott Ptty

Have stayed there 5 times

book a "double" meaning a room for two

ask for one king bed

there is no joiner fee ( as of mid febuary 05 )

they sometimes ask for id, sometimes not

sometimes keep id, sometimes not

sometimes just let me up with Mrs. Right Now

I have never had a TG hassle there

Pro's

great pool, clean, safe, in room safe, most rooms have high speed net

(at a cost )

connected to Royal Garden Mall

back entrance directly to beach road

moto taxis know where it is ( usually !)

Con's

Pricey, @ $90 usd in low season

I stayed at marriot in April 2004 and there was no joiner fees. They even gave me 2 room cards. Girl ordered room service and they didn't blink even though she was not on the registration. I don't kmow if it becuase I always book the rooms for 2 people but I have not had a problem with either marriot or hard rock. :clueless :nod

JoJo

After you find "her"

take her next door to RG plaza

get her a facial, then up to the 3rd floor for custom nails

she will love ya

i love the nails on my TGs, and although i like the slutty

make up, the pure beauty of theh girls is awesome

these girls buy cheap make up and some of them

break out with it

...and it makes em look really..........

ps

i have only used the downstairs facial place

have not tried the upstairs one,,,yet

I'm also thinking of staying at the marriott next month. It has just about everything I want, High end hotel, guest friendly, high speed internet. I've researched the net for prices but they all seem about the same. Does someone know which has the lowest price?

JoJo

After you find "her"

take her next door to RG plaza

get her a facial, then up to the 3rd floor for custom nails

she will love ya

i love the nails on my TGs, and although i like the slutty

make up, the pure beauty of theh girls is awesome

these girls buy cheap make up and some of them

break out with it

...and it makes em look really..........

ps

i have only used the downstairs facial place

have not tried the upstairs one,,,yet

Sounds like a great idea.

But when you say, that i should give a facial, what kind do you mean 5555555