Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

BKK Airport-Pattaya 29 Jun@1430 (2:30PM)

I'm 0 for the millenium in my share the ride attempts and in a worst slump than Soi 7's Bronk Bombers but I will keep on trying. I arrive on Singapore flight #64 at 2:30 PM at terminal 2, anyone wishing to split the cost of a ride to Pattaya?

worst slump than Soi 7's Bronk Bombers

Yea Emil you smart ass I get in at 11:30 PM so just have a seat and I will be along in 9 Hours or so 2guns

Larry,

If I can't think of anything better to do I'll be looking for you in terminal 2 around midnight. :beer I think you got my seat on UA so I had to take this flight with a second rate airline. :cry1

Mark,

I haven't booked anything yet but I'll be looking for a flight shortly after the start of the NFL season. I want to be home for our fantasy draft just prior to the start of the season which begins on Sep 8th. Last year I let my partner draft our team while I was searching for Bin Laden in LOS and I wasn't too happy with our team. Also the students will be back in school at this time and it should be easier to get a flight.

Edited by Emil

I recently learnt how to get the Pattaya/Airport price for the Airport/ Pattaya ride.

I just got back from Chiang Mai and a little Munchikin like man started hustling me for a taxi, I decided to give it a try and he took me to his bona fide taxi in the domestic terminal car park, and drove me to a place about 3 kms away where he put me in a returning Pattaya taxi, He first asked for 1000bht, he pays tolls I said 900 bht he said deal , I am sure the tolls come to more than 100 bht so it is in fact slighty better than the Pattaya / airport deal which is 800 bht you pay tolls.

All the time he was completely up front with the pricing no nasty surprises, it went like clock work. Cab was not the greatest 2600 diesel Japanese sedan, old but maybe luck of the draw.

I think he works out of domestic because the International terminal is just too hot for his business.

I asked him OK what if I arrive at International what then, he gave me his mobile phone number which I will pass on if anyone wants to give it a try PM me, you could even phone him from UK/ Aus and sort it out, he does sound a bit like a Munchikin man but don't let this put you off, my experience was a good one.

The deal is 900bht he pays tolls!