Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi All, I am new to the group and heading to Pattaya for the 1st time on Jul 28 and staying for 6 nights. I have heard that the Penthouse Hotel was the place to stay while there and after checking the other reviews I am not so sure, they are a little old (last Year) does anyone have any current info on the hotel ? Or since I'm the FNG any suggestions?

Thanks for the help.

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's dirty, old and there has been construction of some sort going on the last 2 times I stayed there. I no longer stay there because of all this but at first the novelty of having a stripper pole and a fuck swing was cool, but I'm over it.

They do have a 24/7 restaurant on the ground floor if you need some western or Thai food in the early AM.

Guest Fatboyfat

Just use the place as a Short Time establishment. (1 night at a time) It really does not come up to scratch as a "hotel"

BTW have they scooped all of the semen out of the plunge pool yet ? :grin-jump

I'd agree with the comments above, I think it's dirty and dimly lit. The lights are great to begin with but in time they are sure to piss you off.

I have known the Penthouse and Cats/Kittens for years now and I have never known a time that they did not have construction of some sort ongoing.

The other thing they do is charge for absoloutely everything.

I would research and stay elsewhere.

SD.

Penthouse can be fun for a couple of days. Fun to have three or four friends in a jacuzzi room Take turns on the bed, poles, tub, swing, etc etc. Last time I was there they brought up an old, supposed bill, syaing I owed them 1,000 baht for a taxi transport to bkk. I can't remember something like that but told them no way I was paying, I am sure it was a paper work thing and I paid. Just an exampole of the stupid stuff that goes on there. I like the Jacuzzi rooms just above the pool. Last visit the phone didn't work, therfore no room service. Previous to that the room across the hall the phone would always ring for some other room. Always something not working, too much stuff to mess with. The gogo down stairs is expensive and they do the hustle. :behead

As mentioned you will have roaches and they will get in your bag. You will take some with you and/or take a couple home. I hate roaches. Mostly they are very small but they are there.

Fun for a couple of days if you have never been try it out but don't book your whole trip there. Move around a bit and stay in different parts of Pattaya. Soi 2 Soi 7 & 8 etc. Break things up a bit.

I stayed there for 4 days 2 years ago, in room 518 the Patpong Party Suite. For about 2500/night, dance podium, love swing, cd stereo, jacuzzi, mirrored ceiling, dim red lights (don't plan on any reading). I though it was OK to try out once, but don't think I'll ever stay there again. Overpriced, in my opinion, but at least I didn't encounter any roaches.