Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

High Guys

Planning my 3rd visit to Pattaya this July.

My first 2 trips were in January 2004 and January 2005, therefre have no idea what it's like during July.

Would anybody tell what type of weather I would be expecting in July.

Cheers

Hopefully wet, we need the rainy season right now.

No mains water at all at home today. The main reservoir is almost dried up and starting to look like a serious situation.

Saying that, unpredictable, probably hot, sticky and a few showers now and again.

Whatever, you are sure to have a great time.

:clap1

Mike.

Besides being at least 10 degrees F warmer, the humidity will be much greater so you'll be taking more showers and you'll need more changes of clothes.

Boys,

FINALLY booked my next trip

In country 02 July

Question:

will i be able to sit at the pool and get a tan, or is it too over cast?

ps

this is my 15th or so trip in 3 years, so try not to flame me too bad

Edited by rodeoooo
Boys,

FINALLY booked my next trip

In country 02 July

Question:

will i be able to sit at the pool and get a tan, or is it too over cast?

unless you're dark skinned, you'll frazzle no matter whether it's overcast or sunny. You can spot the people who have sat by the pool all day and not bothered to use sun screen because it's cloudy - they're the ones with the 2nd degree burns <laugh

Irmster

thanx buddy, i live in Southern California and keep pretty dark

2 weeks ago i was in Las Vegas, 100 degrees and still managed 6 hours at the pool

Good to know the sun will be out

thanx

if you can sit out by the pool in Vegas when it's hot, you'll be fine anywhere - Pattaya is very humid this time of year but in my experience doesn't come close to Vegas dry heat at its worst.

Generally at this time of year it's a mixture of sun, cloud, rain and all 3 together. I've never had much rain when I've been in Pattaya what ever time of year I've been.

I have been in Pattaya in July 2002 for three weeks and it was sunny all day except two short but heavy thunderstorms of about one hour each. I think, you will have lots of opportunities to sit on a poolside and get a sunburn.

Have a good time,

Blumi

It's been raining every day in Udon Thani and Khan Kean. The rice fields are green and wet. Pattaya should catch some of this wet weather.

Right now, it's hot and sunny in Pattaya though there was some very heavy rain in the early hours. There have been a number of torrential downpours over the last week but none have lasted much more than about 20 minutes or so (apart from some in the early hours, which may have gone on a bit longer)

Alan

Berry,

No need to delay your trip. I am sure you would still enjoy the place. Just don't worry about the weather too much as the most important weather in los is love season, which is on throughout the year. So just enjoy your holidays.

1luv :bj2 :cry1 :o :ang2

• 3 weeks later...
High Guys

Planning my 3rd visit to Pattaya this July.

My first 2 trips were in January 2004 and January 2005, therefre have no idea what it's like during July.

Would anybody tell what type of weather I would be expecting in July.

Cheers

I'm another one HOT - WET sometimes fucking hot & fucking wet.

Got stuck in Wunderbar2 the other nite water was 300mm deep SOOOOOOOOOO we just had to stay there

There was a little rain yesterday morning, but nowhere near enough to help alleviate the water shortages.

Just now the temperature's about 90, humidity 75%. It's also mainly cloudy though I can see one very small bit of blue sky. B)

Alan

I have been in Pattaya in July 2002 for three weeks and it was sunny all day except two short but heavy thunderstorms of about one hour each. I think, you will have lots of opportunities to sit on a poolside and get a sunburn.

Have a good time,

Blumi

Well this year it seems to be mainly cloudy, relatively cool and the much needed rain in short supply. :wanker