Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get your money on england to beat the aussies in the ashes series ! just watched the aussies get beat off bangladesh officially the worst one day team in the world..

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead <laugh <laugh <laugh <laugh

Joke of the week that is :D as the aussies will come out of holiday mode and win the ashes with ease and don't be surprised if they still win the one day series.

the foot :beer

Joke of the week that is :banana as the aussies will come out of holiday mode and win the ashes with ease and don't be surprised if they still win the one day series.

the foot :chogdee2

don't be stupid australia couldn't beat scotland at the moment ! we'll see how good they are today when they play england

don't be stupid australia couldn't beat scotland at the moment ! we'll see how good they are today when they play england

I think you're being a bit optimistic there, ferocious ............. though the cricketers perhaps have a better chance than their rugby playing compatriots. :D

Alan

ROFLMFAO.... didnt the poms start counting their chickens before the last say 4 or 5 ashes series, which australia won quite comfortably....

Well if you want to throw away your hard earned pounds Ferocious... up to you!

:D

Edited by smokinjoe

Good to see the colonial oppressors are still beating up the poor old convicts !

From any point of view, its a stupid game! it takes 5 days to complete!

No wonder the Yanks don't play it.

Yes they have been rubbish so far but I wouldn't put one pence on England to win the series. Although saying that they've probably got their best team for years and so who knows..........

I think the Aussies have a few coming to the ends of their careers so could be interesting over next few years.

COME ON ENGLAND !!!

Oh God Oh God its happened again. We lost to the combined UK/Springbok  :D team. :banghead

Sorry Ashie I used to play a bit of League cricket myself and would NEVER miss a chance to sledge an Ozzie ESPECIALLY when on top. :P

OK you lost to a supposed "combined" England team.

Your LOSERS excuse probably runs along the lines of "Syyyimmonns" had been on the piss like a good Ozzie and was suspended. No doubts he is a good one day player.

Yet he was born in BIRMINGHAM, ENGLAND. WHY did he pick the losers colours of YELLOW and green? :eyecrazy

PLUS most of the Aussie side spend that much time in England that they could be classed as UK citizens. Except we don't want over the hill gob shite wankers!!

Face facts mate your days of domination are over. :nod

LOVED Gillespies 11 ball opening over, the long hair, the crowd pulling the piss, (which he couldn't acknowledge and take the heat off) WHAT A FUCKING LONG HAIRED GYPSY WANKER!!! :finger

Beaten by BANGLAFUCKINDESH. HA HA HA HA HA Scotland could roll them.

I am from Harmi/Colli country. Damien Martyn was pro at my club when he was 19 errrr he was alright ......Hussey is captain at Durham......he's OKish....... B)

We will see what happens in the Ashes mate. You might have Lee and Warney then but Harmi or Freddie will probably put them out of action. As has already happened to Lee in the 20/20. Which your MACHO wanker squad over here want to ignore.

R U Ozzies up for it?? I fuckin doubt it. :bj2

Buy you a bottle of Dog if I see you Ashie. None of that VB/Fosters/XXXX shite mate. You Ozzies call that "beer". Its called LAGER and its for tarts better known as PONTING. :beer

Well batted............now............FUCK OFF...... :finger

Chok dee kap

Top_Cat

He who laughs last laughs loudest!!!!!

Game is not over till the fat lady sings!!!!

Any of these sayings ring a bell with the Poms supporters counting their chickens already.

I will be silent until the ashes are once again in the Aussies hands.

:o

Cheers,

Kev

If anyone knows a bookie who will bet me even money the Aussies winning the ashes let me know i have $5,000 to throw away.at the moment they are 1/2 to win the ashes and i have backed them at that price as i think its good value.

Australia are over the line just wait until they get their act together and the full side in.i like nothing better than to see a pommie side walking back to the pavillion with their tail between ther legs :unsure:

the foot :eyecrazy

Listen here - England are gonna smash the Aussies in the ashes, the British Lions are gonna shit all over the All Blacks, Tim Henman is gonna make every opponent he meets look like a 2 bit punk on his way to winning Wimbledon, England are gonna win the World Cup in Germany next year and West Ham are gonna take the Premiership Title in dramatic style.

Dont say you weren't warned !

Listen here - England are gonna smash the Aussies in the ashes, the British Lions are gonna shit all over the All Blacks, Tim Henman is gonna make every opponent he meets look like a 2 bit punk on his way to winning Wimbledon, England are gonna win the World Cup in Germany next year and West Ham are gonna take the Premiership Title in dramatic style.

Dont say you weren't warned !

very sensible post i thought....until I got to the bit about West Ham. Only thing they will win is the prize for the lowest points total every in the PL. :rotflmao

The Aussies performance so far is certainly worrying people here, even though they will say it's the test matches that count. I was listening to a sports commentator on ABC radio (Melbourne) relishing the fact that all Aussie cricket fans love a contest and they will be looking forward to the ashes season more than ever...Bullshit the Aussies love to win, bugger a contest. As someone that's spent half my life in Australia, I am looking forward to a contest and will be happy to see the best team win.

Mind you I loved it last year when Australia beat England in the football, that will teach Sven to underestimate opponents and switch players ever five minutes.

The most important thing in sport during the next 12 months is for Leeds to get back to their rightful place in the Premier League, Just read that they made a profit of 5 million pounds, thats got to be the biggest turn around since Lasarus came off the bench in extra time!

The poms win a couple of one dayers against the aussies.... ho hum how boring... we've been kicking your arse for the past 20 years back to allan border.... :fight just keeping betting those pounds fellas... its making us aussie punters lick our lips with those odds of the poms beating the aussies getting shorter!

Well all you poms might have a change of heart after the last few days, we thumped the poms and beat Bangladesh in 19 overs. I don't see any posts bagging Australia now :o

:lol:

Bigmike.

Yes Australia have definately turned things around since Birmingham boy Andrew Symonds was let back in the team.

Bet he's really looking forward to playing at his home ground - Edgbaston <grin

:wanker

If anyone knows a bookie who will bet me even money the Aussies winning the ashes let me know

I also would love to get even money on OZ for the ashes :P

But I am not holding my breath on any Pommies willing to except the bet (bookies wont because they know the true odds) ;)

Yes Australia have definately turned things around since Birmingham boy Andrew Symonds was let back in the team.

Bet he's really looking forward to playing at his home ground - Edgbaston  :P

:D

Just have look at this and see where half the pommy team came from.

Bigmike ;)

ONCE the sun never set on the British empire. Now it rarely shines on a home-grown Briton. At least in most of their sporting teams

Ah, the joy of sport in England.

Wandering over to Lord's to watch a one-dayer between Australia and a United Nations side masquerading as England.

Listening to the historic ground resonate with great names like Tony Greig, Allan Lamb, Robin Smith, Andy Caddick and Graham Hick.

All Africans, except Caddick who was a Kiwi but don't quibble.

And don't forget Geraint Jones, England's current wicket-keeper, was raised in Queensland.

After the one-dayer, let's go to Wimbledon when well-known Pom, Sir Cliff Richard (born in India), will lead the cheering for another popular Pom, Greg Rusedski (born in Canada).

Ah, Mother England.

Who knew you spread your favours so wide?

Driven by sheer snivelling, embarrassment and decades of being an international sporting joke, the desperate Brits have become Check Point Charlie in world sport.

They process foreign visas into English passports to turn foreigners into Poms the way ancient alchemists tried to turn other base material into gold.

Even their promising batsman Kevin Pietersen is about as English as a barbecue on the veldt.

He petulantly walked away from South African cricket and qualified for England because of his English-born mother.

When Australian born-and-raised fast bowler Martin McCague was picked in the England side in 1993 he was described as "the rat who joined a sinking ship".

Martin meet Kevin.

The reason England is delirious with joy at the moment and more on the nose than cheap perfume is because its cricket team won a one-dayer and a Twenty20 game against Australia.

That's it. Just winning a couple of puff-and-powder one-dayers was enough for England's cheeks to rouge with excitment and her crinoline petticoats to fly at mid-calf.

It is like being able to tell the difference between jellied eels and welks and saying you're a gourmet.

Australia have won the last eight Ashes series (in 1989 4-nil, 1991 3-nil, 1993 4-1, 1995 3-1, 1997 3-2, 1998-99 3-1, 2001 4-1, 2002-3 4-1.

In all that time, England have won just one "live" match (first Test 1997). The other wins were in dead rubbers where compassion might have stayed Australia's hand.

In one of the Tests a car backfired outside the ground and a player said loudly: "Good God, Mike Atherton's shot himself."

Atherton was steadily working his way toward a Test record 19 dismissals by Australian bowler Glenn McGrath at the time.

The most excited England became was in 1997 when they won all three one-day games and the first Test.

Then the heavens realigned themselves and Australia yelled "April Fool" and won the next three Tests by (1) 268 runs (2) an innings and 61 runs and (3) 264 runs.

When Sir Cliff is at Wimbledon he might talk to Lleyton Hewitt who says England might be sorry for poking the Tiger.

"I'm thinking that with England it will all come back to bite them," he said.

"England talk themselves up every time."

In New York Harbour the Statue of Liberty proclaims: "Send these, the homeless, the tempest-tossed to me."

The Poms have the same sign hanging off Brighton Pier, but they added an extra line.

"Send these, the homeless, the tempest-tossed to me.

"And we'll put them in our sporting teams and pretend they're home grown."

They were going to make offers to Japanese sportsmen but they could not reach agreement.

The whale wouldn't fit in the Thames.

One day Australia will lose the Ashes to England and it will be as horrific as waking up after a night on the drink in a room full of images of Camilla Parker Bowles.

But it won't be this year.

373boxka_edited.jpg

Ahh BigMike some refreshing intelligent words on the subject matter.

I can't add another thing as I am remaining silent till the ashes are once again in the Aussies hands.

Cheers,

Kev

here is the lastest betting on the ashes here is Australia as you can see the aussies have firmed in 5/2on

AUSTRALIA $1.40

ENGLAND $3.75

DRAWN SERIES $7.00

now for the one dayer

G8 ENGLAND-AUSTRALIA

AUSTRALIA $1.50

ENGLAND $2.40

there is a few quid to be won if you poms like to back your mob.

the foot :chogdee2

Edited by bigfoot