Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi Guys: One of the TG's reccomended a Hotel called Keerati. However when I search for it I can find no info.

Can anyone help at all? I.e Prices, details and opinion

Cheers

Edited by MIGHTYONE
If it don't show on google it's unlikely to exist. :beer

Apart from that, check "lekatai" on google - it's probably what you are looking for.

Tom

No it does exist I saw the name a TG showed me. Guess we'll have to wait till we go over there.

Thanks for help

• 3 weeks later...

What is the name of the hotel that sits on 2nd road? If you come from soi Diamont to second road go right about 150 meters on the other side of the road. Big hotel on the curve or right by e curve or just past it big place white pillors? Any help?

Copied this from another forum regarding Keerati Lodge

I have sent an e-mail regarding room rates but no reply as yet

keerati_home@hotmail.com

66(0)3841 6234, Fax: 66(0) 3841 5500 Ext 123

Keerati Lodge or LK Metropole

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Thai-Chinese mogul LK who owns practically every piece of land in Pattaya (OK, slight exagerration) has built an entire city block on the corner of Soi Buakao and Soi Diana Inn.The hotel is called LK Metropole, Serviced Residence, has a nice pool with waterfall, Internet, an excellent sauna and steam room and gym. A restaurant is on the premises, never been there, so I don't know whether it is any good.

Next door is Keerati Lodge, also owned by LK for those of the punters who want to stay longer. You can use the hotel facilities as well. Keerati has Wi-Fi capabilities in all rooms. They clean the room, change sheets etc. every other day. Very reasonable rates for the facility.

Both are brand new, check their web sites and negotiate a price.

Downside: Due to the ongoing "finishing touches" it is still noisy, at night before 2.00 a.m. because of the BB's across, in the morning due to the carpenters and tile people.

But excellent location and facilities.

Stayed here 1 week to check it out. Great rooms with fantastic bathrooms. Get to use the pool at LK Metropole. And the best in room lan internet connection I have found in Pattaya. Also about 30 steps from Lolitas.

I was there in May so negotiated a steep discount. High season prices a little steep as are the prices at LK Metropole.

No Guido Lekatai (means rabbit) has a picture of Bugs Bunny outside is on Soi Lenkee (not sure of spelling) between Buchao and Third road. Keerati is on corner of Soi Diana and Soi LK Metro between Buchao and Second Road.