Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Yes my rent for my condo is 3900bt a month :P

After all these years its about time you wise up, it took a building site to finally get your arse off of Soi 13. 2guns

As far as "pimping" a place, it seems that if i have had a good experience somewhere im labelled as "pimping" it.

Well that about sums up many people just like you "roland".

Rather than add something constructive, simply belittle and ridicule.

As far as "48 posts from you and all of a sudden you start pimping a place" goes, Not all of us spend our time trawling through the board responding negatively to every post they come across.

Some of us actually have jobs.

Some of us only speak/post when we have something to say, rather than speaking/posting for the sake of negativity.

If the number of posts divided by the number of negative comments were calculated, id say you possibly would still be a newbie :)

But then again math was never my strongpoint.

Only honestly giving my personal opinion.

And yes "Roland from Uganda" (isnt it funny that thos with the most to say are always anonymous) i can take criticism. In my job (yes i actually have one) i have to be able to.

and i so advise

franko

• 2 weeks later...

I have been to the all you can eat bbq restaurant next door to this place and I must say if you don't have a motorbike you better not stay there as it is far away from the normal baht bus routes. The only route that comes close is the bus station route that goes by Tesco and that route stops normal runs in the evening.

This place is also surrounded by Thai nightclubs like H2O that usually never see a farang enter.

Edited by rob1599

Franko,

Thanks for the constructive info. This place will definately go in my Pattaya file. Love to see the room pics soon.

BTW, what were your monthly expenses for elec, ph, internet access and water? Also, how much time are you on the internet a day? Is the internet charge based on usage or a daily flat rate?

Obviously everyone is not ignorant and your initial post was for the non-ignorant. Your post is for those that have significant experience in the Pattaya scene and are considering long-term stays. That type of person has enough time so they don't have to be in the middle of the action and has the know how on how to get around and isn't on a daily budget that they have spent months saving for. In the US for my household and living expenses, I budget under $100 a day. In Pattaya for a one week holiday, just my pussy budget is $100 a day. Of course if I lived in a 3900thb/mo. condo maybe I would be pissy all the time too.

Edited by PokerUpFront

what were your monthly expenses for elec, ph, internet access

Not sure about electric and water but I am getting 512 high speed ASDL installed for unlimited use 790 Baht per month good price I think.

Electric & water I will know when I get billed it two weeks

Edited by Soi7
you better not stay there as it is far away from the normal baht bus routes

Not true they have baht buses running on third road from South Pattaya Road to North Pattaya Road in both directions.

Not sure about electric and water but I am getting 512 high speed ASDL installed for unlimited use 790 Baht per month good price I think.

Electric & water I will know when I get billed it two weeks

Sounds like a great price on the internet access. You are staying at SN apartments also?

Edited by PokerUpFront

i have some pics of the internals now that ive arrived back, ill post em in the next day when i get organised or anyone wants im happy to pvt email em

the sn have a wireless net setup through the place at 2000/mth unlimited

yes a bit steep but the convenience imho outweighs the charge as i can use in the room or in the garden.

As far as transport in the area

motorbike rank opposite, baht buses DO go past the apartments, although not regularly.

The H20 imho is also a great spot with some of the better live acts (music wise) in the area, as for few farangs go there, last night i would say 30% farang attendance.

franko

Thank you Franko very interesting, the only thing is I like clean bed linen daily as well as room cleaned but I suppose a person could come to some arrangement there. Travel is no problem as I hire a scooter when I'm in town.

Bigmike.

Hi mike, i take it you have shit holidays if your only going to pay 220 AD dollars on a room for the month :D .qoute mike

:Fucking hell what's the matter with you guys. A paltry 5 bucks a night when your on holidays, give me a break. The drink prices and B/F'S go up so what the fuck are you carrying on about. Just my opinion.

Bigmike. another one from mike:

You say that you pay 7000Baht per month for a room on previous trips, that's whole 3 pommy pounds per night for a room. Well I can only imagine that you must have very exciting holidays in Thailand, but on the other hand if thats you scene and you enjoy it OK.

Bigmike. :frustrated :frustrated :rolleyes: Before everyone starts flaming,this is the thread iam talking about,http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10011&hl=utid+court iam only busting your balls mike :beer

• 2 weeks later...
i have some pics of the internals now that ive arrived back, ill post em in the next day when i get organised or anyone wants im happy to pvt email em

the sn have a wireless net setup through the place at 2000/mth unlimited

yes a bit steep but the convenience imho outweighs the charge as i can use in the room or in the garden.

As far as transport in the area

motorbike rank opposite, baht buses DO go past the apartments, although not regularly.

The H20 imho is also a great spot with some of the better live acts (music wise) in the area, as for few farangs go there, last night i would say 30% farang attendance.

franko

Hi franko any chance of posting the pics of the rooms?

The place i stayed last time for roughly the same money might be full as iam arriving end of november,so i would like a few more options many thanks franko.

As with other out of the way places, it can prove a false economy when you factor in the cost of transport to and from your hotel / condo to where you want to go during the daytime and nightime.

Also, a bit of a drag if you want to go home for a quick shower and a change of clothes.