Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Gentlemen,

In another post, some one had mentioned the Vault hotel. The website looks interesting, and they responded to my e-mail that there is no limit on the number of guests that can be brought back at one time. But I can't find any reviews. If anybody has stayed there, please let me know if it is a decent place, fairly close, etc.

Thanks.

Ty_

Back in March......

I drive past it almost every day on my way from Jomtien to South Pattaya. I never see any light, or open doors, looks rather closed to me.

It is located on Pratamnak Road, near Soi Marine Plaza, so the location is quite alright for those who want to stay close to Walking Street.

I have seen it offered for sale at an incredible high price some month ago in some ads.

Sunny

I've been exchanging e-mails with the agent for the place the last couple of days and the enthusiasm and descriptions I've been getting has been encouraging. The only thing I don't like is the want you to pay for the whole stay upon arrival and they'll refund the difference if you leave early. Probably not an issue if you use a secure credit card but I'm not a fan of paying up front for anything that new.

I'm planning on staying there a few days in september and I'll write a review then but if anyone else checks it out before then your opinions are more than welcome.

P.S. Here's the latest blurb they sent about the penthouse room.

Prices never change I dont screw people just for high season if

anything they go down in low season.

Difference in rooms penthouse kitchen, shower seperate jaccuzi bed room

sattilite tv bed and living rooms agogo stage

for girls to dance. wraparound bar p4 computer internet and fax. All in room

penthouse.

I need payment on arrival in full can refund if neccesarry

And if you believe they will refund you you'll believe anything :cry2

That's what I was thinking, why I'll reserve for 3 days and then just extend day by day if I like it.

And if I don't like it. :D

:D

I need payment on arrival in full can refund if neccesarry

Sounds like a cash flow problem, as in they don't have much. :cry2

Hi wombat, i got a email from Michael today that my reservation for september is ok and im gonna stay in penthouse 3, so to my question is the bed rock hard like many other places in pattaya, and do you have any pictures of the sleeping area ( dont have to be with girls in it :behead )

beds are not rock hard...mike is an american so i guess that is the standard by which the softness of the beds are based.

no pics of the seperate bedroom...it has its own aircon

you can just see the corner of the bed through the door of the huuuuge bathroom/shower/spa picture

bedroom has its own tv.

Edited by wombat

I've known the owner of The Vault for a while now, In fact i used to sleep in one of the 1500bht per month rooms (the wife and her mate used to live there) that were there before he bought it and converted it. :chogdee2

billrussell

computer included...not broadband...yet

Niall

only s+m in the vault is what you choose to bring back yourself....ie no slings no dedicated playroom...

a board member LBplay was a long term resident,

i have to thank him for introducing me to mike and the vault.....wouldnt have found it otherwise.

I e-mailed an inquiry about availability in November several days ago.

No response yet. Too far ahead? :o

I must admit the room looks great.

Wombat any problems at all? Noise, construction etc?

I would like to stay there. Paying in advance does make me cautious, however.

Thanks

Guido

Edited by guido13
  • 3 months later...

i stayed there again recently......broadband/adsl is now online @ the vault as well as wi-fi on each floor.

guido13

definately no noise...no construction and no dramas.

dont worry about the payment up front.....if for any reason you have to bail or you just dont like it there is no way mike would try and scam you.

Theshagman,

mate ...you will have a ball....just go for it.

once you are there and get your bearings you will see why it is the one of the better places to stay.....if your a newbie to pattaya,mike is a wealth of info....

his xploits in pattaya are legend in some circles,but as we are in a

Open to Everyone Forum. (No bar or bargirl discussion here please) -

we will have to leave that one for another day.............................

:beer

http://www.thevaultpattaya.com/

Edited by wombat
  • 3 months later...
The jacuzzi room is booked thru 2089.

Any reviews on the other rooms?

Thanx

Yes i stayed at the long room on the 3. floor and it´s great, nice big room and a balcony overlooking pratamnak road

im gonna stay there again

Edited by nce
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings,

As I type this, I am sitting at the computer in Penthouse #3. It is everything everybody has described. It is a large room, maybe 1500 square feet, the shower itself is larger that my whole bathroom at home. With the free internet, free laundry service, 2000 baht per night is not to bad. The only drawbacks are that is a little bit out of the way and it sucks trying to cross the road out fronts. I will definately stay here again.

cya

Ty

Greetings,

As I type this, I am sitting at the computer in Penthouse #3. It is everything everybody has described. It is a large room, maybe 1500 square feet, the shower itself is larger that my whole bathroom at home. With the free internet, free laundry service, 2000 baht per night is not to bad. The only drawbacks are that is a little bit out of the way and it sucks trying to cross the road out fronts. I will definately stay here again.

cya

Ty

Glad to see you are enjoying The Vault.

I can hardly wait until I return in June.

:bow

Guido