Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Greetings,

As I type this, I am sitting at the computer in Penthouse #3. It is everything everybody has described. It is a large room, maybe 1500 square feet, the shower itself is larger that my whole bathroom at home. With the free internet, free laundry service, 2000 baht per night is not to bad. The only drawbacks are that is a little bit out of the way and it sucks trying to cross the road out fronts. I will definately stay here again.

cya

Ty

This is the second comment I have seen about problems crossing the road out front. I will be staying there in April, anyone have any suggestions on how to get across.

his is the second comment I have seen about problems crossing the road out front. I will be staying there in April, anyone have any suggestions on how to get across.

I would cross with a Thai.

Keep in mind that there was a comment made that you have to pay for your stay all at once when you check in. Up to you~!!!

This is the second comment I have seen about problems crossing the road out front. I will be staying there in April, anyone have any suggestions on how to get across.

I've crossed that road many many times with no problems. Sure it's a little busy but it's not that bad unless you're stumbling blind drunk. Trust me, you don't need a crossing guard to make it safely.

I've crossed that road many many times with no problems. Sure it's a little busy but it's not that bad unless you're stumbling blind drunk. Trust me, you don't need a crossing guard to make it safely.

I agree. It's not that bad.

Guido

• 2 months later...
The jacuzzi room is booked thru 2089.

Any reviews on the other rooms?

Thanx

i thought all the penthouse rooms at the vualt had the big jaccuzi , is that not the case ?

anyone know the differnce bettween the 3 penthouse rooms for that matter ?

are they just differnet floors ? or size difference .. is one better the the other ?

any quick asnwers as planning on booking a room with him tonight for later i nthe year (before its gets booked by someone else) and jsut want to make sure its what i exect ..

and BTW .. is it one baht bus ride from there to soi 6 or 2 ?

any quick asnwers as planning on booking a room with him tonight for later i nthe year (before its gets booked by someone else) and jsut want to make sure its what i exect ..

Hey! HEY!! Stay away from my room! I"m booked DEC/JAN :llaugh :thumbup

Hey! HEY!! Stay away from my room! I"m booked DEC/JAN :llaugh :thumbup

whenever i look at my posts afterwards, i'm always disgusted with how bad the spelling is !!! ... i must try and get another MS natural keyboard ..

i thought all the penthouse rooms at the vualt had the big jaccuzi , is that not the case ?

anyone know the differnce bettween the 3 penthouse rooms for that matter ?

are they just differnet floors ? or size difference .. is one better the the other ?

If the bus you get on soi 2 is going to jomtien it will be one bus. There seems to be no pattern to these busses (despite the color codes).

I think there's only 2 penthouse rooms.

Question:

If you are at the tigerland at soi diamond and go up that "alley" to prat, which way do ya turn to get to the vault?

Magy,, there are 2 penthouse suites, and the biggest differnce in the rooms are one is on third floor and the other is on the fourth floor and the jaccuzi on the fourth floor is bigger, and there is only stairs to the room no elevator, the penthouse rooms is the only ones with jaccuzi, but all other rooms have a big shower, i would say go for the room on the third floor, i know some board members swear to that room.

kdc1899, you should look to your right, its right across the street from bayyoke hotel.