Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

About a year ago, my wife flew with them. She said it was ok. What kind of deals are they offering from the US?

the Moscow-BKK leg is on an IL-96 4 engined plane. I flew first class, and frankly it was pretty dire. No IFE, poor seats (and the economy ones are much worse) and grumpy crew.

With so many other deals around (Eva, CI, Etihad etc) I really don't recommend Aeroflot unless the deal is exceptional.

well ive never flown with them, but quite a few of my mates have and NOT ONE! of them has a good word to say about them! ie. long waits crap food and service and planes better now? etc. .. but saying that they are supposed to be better theses days? but i wouldnt fly them or any other eastern european air-line!

I flew with them a a few years back from LHR to BKK via Moscow. One thing to avoid IMHO is a long stopover in Sheremetevo. It was a really depressing looking place with f*ck all to do but get pissed in the Irish theme pub and the food they served in the transit lounge would not have looked out of place in a gulag.

• 2 weeks later...

The Flot are F$$king crap!!!!

Never ever use them!!!

Had the displeasure of flying from Moscow to Poland 6 weeks ago ( i didn't have a choice as they were the only ones that could get me outta Russia in time)

H

I tried them once ...

NEVER EVER AGAIN !!

We made two unplanned stops.. One in New Delhi (were I got robbed by the security guards - most passengers did...) and the other stop was in Chzesnia during the civil war. The airport was being bombed while we waited. not my idea of fun.. B)

ohh.. then there was the planned stop in Abu Dahbi as well.

Service was really crappy as well.

Spend a little more and be much happier. Life is too short for Aeroflot

Strider :P

Flew London-Bangkok with Aeroflot about 2 years ago. Never again. At £350 return it was not to be sniffed at but once we sat down I was glad I'd had a few drinks before I boarded. The plane was a 70's throwback, rotary dials (big plastic things like some sort of 1950's radio) on anything that looked like an instrument panel (God knows what the flight deck was equipped with) The toilet reeked of piss and there was a flight of stairs with a battered wooden handrail that led down from the main cabin area to the belly of the plane. This had me puzzled as I thought about cargo/storage and pressure etc. The food was actually quite nice but it was dished up by staff with faces liked smacked arses and when my friend asked if he could have another beer, he was just told NO, end of! On the return leg we arrived late into Moscow and had to run from the arrival point to get the next flight (the sour faced bitches who reluctantly deemed it their duty to chaperone us advised to be quick or we would spend the night hanging about in the terminal). Unless they have changed their way of doing things, spend the extra unless your prepared for unpredictable service. Dos Vadanya