Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hotels with Discreet entrances ?

I know of two places I've stayed in that you can get back to your room without walking through the lobby; Dynasty Inn (side entance through carpark) and the Queen Vic on soi 6 (can enter via back stairs on soi 6/1)

I wonder if anyone knows of other such places that are good ? I dont really like the Inn and QV does not have a pool, so would like to try a new place.

And no, I am NOT wanting to sneak ladyboys into my room ! :rolleyes: I'm just a shy guy who doesnt like everyone staring at me with my lady.

Bongo

Will be there mid Sept cant wait

HI

I enjoy my notoriety ! On my first day in Pattaya I had 4 s/ts back to my room. When I came back in the evening with my regular lady one of the hard faced ladies on reception told her of the days events. My lady never said anything to me and we met on several trips after. Nobody cares unless you have no money. :finger

There is no walk of shame. It's important for guys to stop at the desk and have the BG hand over her ID card and make sure the staff at reception calls you when the BG comes down to collect the card on her way out. It's for your protection.

Trust me, you will appreciate a front entrance with a hotel staff if you ever get a stalker as well! :finger :ang2

I've stayed at three places with side entrances that I can recall.

---The Pig & Whistle on Soi 7 has a side entrance that you can use to get upstairs without going through the restaurant.

---Sanya Apartments on Soi Buekow has a side entrance. It's the only entrance infact.

---The Lido Beach Hotel on Beach Rd has a service entrance behind McDonalds with an elevator that the security guard was kind enough to show me. I never did walk through the lobby with a TG the entire ten days I was there. The elevator stopped on the third floor ten feet from my room and it was seldom used by anyone else.

~Sa-teef

Edited by Sa-teef
Trust me, you will appreciate a front entrance with a hotel staff if you ever get a stalker as well! :beer  <huh

The subjects of hotel security & stalking are

so rarely mentioned but it's absolutely essential

to discuss because you don't know how much

you appreciate it until it's gone.

I'm not trying to throw flowers at myself but

I've had a few stalkers [better known as a BG

finishing her shift at 4am and dropping by without

notice.] I'll skip the details but the outcome is

always messy unless I can do some sweet talking

which is never easy at 4am after being roused

from sleep.

Discreet entrances/exits become paramount

for making quick escapes and discreet entrances.

I feel tipping the security guards (if applicable)

and explaining that you want no guests is a must-do

if you are want to be a successful butterflyer.

I once had an angry BG and her sister wanting my

neck for being caught butterflying. I saw them speaking

with security at my condo and they luckily didn't see me.

So I snuck down a side road to the other entrance and

snuck into the elevator. I dashed in and held my finger

on the Close Doors button. I breathed relief when they

did in fact close.

I know of two places I've stayed in that you can get back to your room without walking through the lobby; Dynasty Inn (side entance through carpark) and the Queen Vic on soi 6 (can enter via back stairs on soi 6/1)

I wonder if anyone knows of other such places that are good ? I dont really like the Inn and QV does not have a pool, so would like to try a new place.

And no, I am NOT wanting to sneak ladyboys into my room ! :beer I'm just a shy guy who doesnt like everyone staring at me with my lady.

Bongo

Will be there mid Sept cant wait

Christ mate you must be bringing some ugly fuckers back.

<huh ch)

Bigmike.

Worrying about the Walk of Shame is, to take Shakespeare out of context, "much ado about nothing". Nobody cares that you're taking a BG up to to room, and anyone who does care will have the good manners not to mention it. Unless you're making an incredible spectacle fo yourself or going to a hotel where it might clearly be unwelcome, taking someone back to your room garners about as much interest from the hotel staff as would a documentary on the history of the rutabaga. Most of us have breakie with our BG the next morning in the hotel restaurant, and the staff at the RG are quite familiar with the respective tastes in breakfast of me and my regular girl; we like to dine out by the pool in the mornings and it gets absolutely no notice.

However, if you still feel the need to skulk about in the shadows, the RG has a back stairway that leads to the elevators on the main floor from the back of the car park. It closes up late in the evening, meaning if it's past midnight you still have to go by the desk, but as we have all said -- who cares?

And no, I am NOT wanting to sneak ladyboys into my room !  :beer I'm just a shy guy who doesnt like everyone staring at me with my lady

Completely understandable, a lot of men feel a bit uncomfortable walking past reception with a girl or 2. At first they do. After you do it a few times you become desensitized and could care less what they think. The people at reception at all the hotels in Pattaya see men with bar girls walk in and out all night and day long and don't care.

My suggestion for you would be to sit in the lobby of any of the popular hotels on Pattaya for awhile and watch how many come in with girls. After a bit you won't care either and as others have posted it really is to your advantage to stop at reception and have the girl check in her ID card, especially for long time , overnight sessions.

If it bothers you that much, and it really shouldn't, you can always tell them to come to your room in 30 minutes so you can "clean loom" before they get there. Tell them to stop at the front desk to drop off their ID card and have staff call up to room. When they call ask the staff to take her ID card and call you before giving it back upon her departure. Deleted Member is right. Sit in the lobby yourself and, shortly, you yourself will be bored and won't care, or notice, who or what walks by. While waiting for friends I've watched the parade myself and, after a few minutes, I found myself looking for something to read. Unless they charge a joiner fee the staff couldn't care less.

oh oh oh, just signed off when I thought of this one :D

Maybe you could stay at the far end of Walking St or on the road to Jomtien Beach. They have several hotels displaying signs with the "Roy G Biv" flag and they are used to guys coming in with katoeys :angry:

Editted to add: oh, my bad, didn't notice that you mentioned that you don't do ladyboys in your original post.

Edited by PokerUpFront

Do you really want to take your room key with you?

If you do bring a lady back be safe, take her to reception and get them to keep her identfacation.

Read Hillys comments on this. Its a must.

Greetings,

The Welcome Inn on Soi 3 or 2 has a back entrance by the pool if it bothers you to be seen. I would never recommend staying there, but it does have a back entrance.

As to having the girl drop off her ID card, I have never had the hotel call me and ask if everything is ok when she left. IMO I don't like the idea, as it puts a damper on how many ladies you can bring back.

Ty_

Back 1 March 2006

The Residence Garden - you can walk in through the car park as you don't need to collect a key from reception as it is on smart cards. There is a staircase which is out of sight of reception.

The only time I have been conscious of hotel staff taking any particular interest in my comings and goings was recently when I came home alone.

Security: "Why you no have lady??"

Me: "Mauw Maak Maak"

Security: :hairout :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sabai Lodge. You can get to any room via the car park without going through reception. :unsure:

More and More The Sabai Lodge looks to be, IMHO, the ultimate compromise of comfort, security (in room safes), quality, staff, price, and reasonable location.