Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Yes that time again another trip to the Thailand. Can anyone tell me of a good hotel in Bangkok price 1000-2000 Baht I used to always stay at the Nana but it seems not to be so friendly anymore. Some where close to Soi 4 if anyone has any idea.

Thanks

Kiwilad

<huh

I’ve started to use The Grand Business Inn on soi 11, walking distance to NEP or Cowboy, clean comfortable rooms (quite new) very GF, I took 2 girls several times. If you e-mail them and ask if they still have the promotion price it’s 1200thb for a standard double and 1500thb for a suite.

http://www.awgroup.com/index.htm

I’ve started to use The Grand Business Inn on soi 11, walking distance to NEP or Cowboy, clean comfortable rooms (quite new) very GF, I took 2 girls several times. If you e-mail them and ask if they still have the promotion price it’s 1200thb for a standard double and 1500thb for a suite.

http://www.awgroup.com/index.htm

I must second the Grand Business Inn!

Very nice hotel, 1200 baht, no joiner fee!

Also the food is very good.

Sailfast

There's also the Majestic Suites, crawling distance from NEP. Haven't stayed there myself, although I am for 3 nights on my next trip in November. I've read very good things about it. Small but very nice rooms, good breakfast (for 2) included in the room rate, and very GF.

I've stayed at the www.majesticsuites.com and can recommend it highly. It has in room safe.

I had not heard that the Nana was not friendly any longer. Where did you hear this as I plan on a few days there in Sept?

Nana is a shit hole. Stayed there one night and ran for my life. Great fun to hang around but the rooms are disgusting IMHO.

Sailfast

Omni is always nice even though they did increase their prices recently. Prices are now at 1980 for a Studio and 2700 for a One Bedroom Suite. But these are the prices quoted on the website and you still can get the studio for about 1300 Baht if you talk to them in person and they are not full (which can happen) and the One Bedroom for 1900.

Check out their website for more info:

http://www.omnitowerbangkok.com/home.htm

Another good one is the Grand President - one that SunnyValentine has recommended once I believe. I had a look at their rooms a while back and they are just the right thing if you are a tech freak. The have large TVs (25'), DVD, Stereo and HiSpeed Internet in room with no additional charge (so they said at least). The website states prices starting from 2300 Baht -

http://www.grandpresident.com

Location of the Grand President is on Sukhumvit Soi 11

Other then that - Majestics is always a good call even though the rooms are not all that big.

cheers

cyber

• 4 weeks later...

I've started to use the Dynasty Inn, soi 4, price is 1090 Bht & free transfer to their hotel(s) in Pattaya if you pre-book two nights there.

The hotel is well kept, a bit old & the rooms a bit small. but then again, I only use for sleeping purposes........!

Greetz, Jay

I had not heard that the Nana was not friendly any longer. Where did you hear this as I plan on a few days there in Sept?

The Nana is still OK with guests they just take the ID cards at the Elevator.

Grand President was great value for the mini-suite two years ago for 1000 Bt when you stay more than one week. They doubled their prices since then ... forget it now.

Grottino is my recommendation if the 1700 a night price is ok for you.

Sunny