Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 236 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

looking for cheap flight

hi everyone I am thinking about coming 2 thailand within the next two weeks and was wondering if anyone knew of any cheap deals going as i have checked out some sites and found that most price,s are around 700 pounds from london 2 bkk ,any info would be of help thanks

This is the peak UK summer holiday time... I got a £520 fare from BHX leaving next week but had to book 6 weeks ago, i don't think you will find much for less than £650 + taxes leaving before the next Bank Holiday. Soon after that they drop back again though until the November so if you can hang on until September that is your best bet.

Try checking on orbitz.com I plugged in several dates and got rates of about 550 pounds. the price are stated in dollars so you will have to convert. one you run a flight check using check +- 1 day and get results you can check again using -/+ 3 days. tha way you can find the cheapest fares. :D

thanks guys just booked to fly on the 12th with thai airways for 670.00 cheapest i could find through www.lazyvacation.co.uk now just have 2 find hotel thanks 4 the info

Hi,

Coming out to LOS 18th next month with EVA from LHR £500 for a 12 months open return from eastwest and going to enjoy every minute.

I was thinking of upgrading to E.Delux, after studing all your reports. Should I upgrade now or wait till I get to LHR.

Cheers Doug.

Of course it's direct, non-direct is for losers.................

Non-direct is for the clever folk that know where the duty free bargains are to be had .............. one small clue; its not Heathrow T3. :beer :D

BTW ...... it's WestEast Travel.

Doolish - Evergeen Deluxe has always been the class that gets fully booked first, try for the upgrade now. On the 15th September EVA are introducing new B777 a/c on the LHR-BKK-TPE route only 63 of the seats are Evergreen (now called Elite) class, previously on the B747 a/c 86, 104, or 134 of the seats were Evergreen depending on version, demand for these seats will be higher than before.

Stevoh.

Edited by stevemcm

shyface

From Tuesday 16th August OURS Travel are offering EVA airways LHR-BKK return for £455 plus tax in the zoo and £580 + tax in Evergreen deLuxe. Sounds good to me :angry:

I forgot, you can also get a great rate from Scotland via Amsterdam or maybe LHR, they will pay for one nights hotel at LHR on return in some cases.

Edited by Gus