Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Northwest is offering discount e-fares to Asia to its Worldperks members. Travel is available from various US cities. Travel must begin between Sept 12 through Oct 16 and be completed by Nov 16.

Sample fare: DFW-BKK $688 RT.

Reference code for offer is PI092

Too bad I can't leave until Oct 28. :frustrated

Thanks

Guido

Edited by guido13

Some sale, with the connections required to get to the required departing airport, or to finish the trip, the prices wind up being better on expedia.com.

Now if DFW is your starting destination you are golden. My prob is that the sale price for Memphis to Narita is great, but to complete the flight to BKK leaves me at a higher price than what I can get on expedia.

The sale is only out of certain cities and does not include BKK - You will be paying extra from Narita to BKK. EVA is still the better deal. Not only that - but a portion of the flight may be made by other carriers and not by NWA.

BobSJ

Depends where you originate from. From DFW I have to get to Lax to connect with EVA. That adds $208 to the Eva fare. Since Northwest services DFW I can fly completely on Northwest and that beats EVA/Connection carrier by $200.

Guido