Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

travel agents in pattaya

I know the travel agent at front of Eastiny Place Soi 8 because this guy at the hotel had to get out of town quick after a bit of trouble with a LB and I saw him in there whilst I booked tickets for Nong Nooch

About three or four stores down from Sky-Top before you get to Gregg's kitchen is a travel agent who actually has a ticket machine and issues tickets. Competitive prices and you get the tickets in your hand and they accept credit cards with passport.

Edited by BigDUSA
Guest Winston_Churchill
About three or four stores down from Sky-Top before you get to Gregg's kitchen is a travel agent who actually has a ticket machine and issues tickets. Completive prices and you get the tickets in your hand and they accept credit cards with passport.

completive???? have you been drinking meths again?

g'day playmate

try wonder@chonburie.ksc.co.th..................situated on snd rd in front of a few bars nearly opp soi 7 in the green house complex.........i've been using them for many yrs never had any trouble regarding flights pick ups from airport ect . the owner is named PAT her assistant is koung . they are great at their job , i highly recomend them mrbill2

All Seasons Travel on 2nd Rd. opposite Friendship Supermarket is good.

Stevoh.

Sorrry I must be jet lagged All Seasons Travel is on South Pattaya Rd. opposite Friendship Supermarket.

Edited by stevemcm