Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

There are 44 reviews of the R.G. in the hotel review section, you could start there. The general consensus from people who have stayed there is that it's a good place, well-run, but a little off the beaten path for a 1st time visitor. I didn't think it was hard to get to and fro from there when I used the baht busses, but some found it inconvenient. If you like a little space, it's great since the bedroom is seperate from the living room, each with their own A.C.

Have spent all 3 of my trips to Pattaya staying at the Residence Garden and have to say it is top rate.

Pros:

1. Friendly knowledgeable staff.

2. Great pool area.

3. Huge rooms with seperate controls for the air con in the bedroom and main room.

4. Guest friendly.

5. Great restaurant on site.

6. For me a great location, far enough away from the action that it is quiet and relaxing but still on the main Baht bus route and only a short drive to Walking Street.

7. In room safe.

Cons:

I have yet to find any.

Cons:

I have yet to find any.

The lift is a bit small!

I couldn't get me, two girls and the donkey in at the same time! :D

Wow......I apologize......I found it!!......

When I first did this search......came up "nothing"......

Now that the light of day is here.......I found the reviews.

Thank you for your patience !!!!!

Have spent all 3 of my trips to Pattaya staying at the Residence Garden and have to say it is top rate.

Pros:

1. Friendly knowledgeable staff.

2. Great pool area.

3. Huge rooms with seperate controls for the air con in the bedroom and main room.

4. Guest friendly.

5. Great restaurant on site.

6. For me a great location, far enough away from the action that it is quiet and relaxing but still on the main Baht bus route and only a short drive to Walking Street.

7. In room safe.

Cons:

I have yet to find any.

tangent's spot on with his comments.

I've stayed there 4 times and the only reason I won't be back again is that I now have my own condo in View Talay. Having said that the traffic last Friday and Saturday was even worse than usual and it was a snail's pace from before the RG to South Pattaya Road.

Alan

A++ hotel......great rooms,staff, food,pool .....by far the best value in town. The location is also great.

Jambo....when you return to the RG for your next trip, you should be able to get the donkey in the lift easily after your many hard months of diet and excersize!!

Eric