Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

With the date of the RideHer Cup rapidly approaching (well it is only 3 months away), I have started a new thread to list all the competitors and to get confirmation of your entries.

As of today, here is the complete list of entrants that I have lifted from the various posts on the board. If I have missed you out or you would like to be added to the list, please post a reply here.

Team USA and Canada

Sammy (Canada)

Mescalito

Scoby

Shilo

Kalbo II (Monte)

Pen Name

Martin

BKK Bob 40

Hub

Big Kev

Fornicator

Bob 4 You

Bill 4 You

Pakawala

Thumper

Team Europe

Deuce (Captain)

Ben

Doggie

Soft Rabbit

Big Brian

Eneukman (Alan)

Bertie 707

Pie (Robin)

Hilly

Anne Marie

Priory

Brian

Australians and Kiwis

Steve O

Dungheap - Aussie living in Japan

Taxi

JC 1

Our friends from Australia and New Zealand will be invited to join one or other of the teams depending on the final numbers.

What I need from you now

I need:

Confirmation that you will definitely be playing

Your shirt size

Your official handicap. If you don't have an official club handicap. please let me have your best estimate of your handicap. The maximum handicap is 36. Any man claiming a handicap in excess of 28 will have to play wearing a dress!

Your email address - please pm this to me.

More entries are welcome

This is a fun event so the more the merrier. Even if you rarely swing a club in anger, you are very welcome to join one of the best days of the year in Pattaya. Just post your name, handicap, nationality and shirt size on this thread.

Looking forward to a great RideHer Cup 2005!

Doggie

Edited by doghaus
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doggie,

Just confirming - BigKev and Fornicator for the USA, shirts as big as you can get them. Handicap for me we discussed in July(28-36) and for Fornicator a 36, it's a legit 36 - trust me I just played a round with him this weekend,(you supply the dress I will get him to wear it :P ). Same pairing as last year please with the Belle of the Ball and the London Clock. My email you have. My caddy preference would be Bee's friend - 358 I believe - you know who I mean.

Cheers :beer :beer ,

BigKev

Doggie,

Rick (Thumper^) asked me to relay to you his shirt size: Large - 2XX. Everyone enjoy yourselves and of course Team USA will triumph again. . . but don't let that stop you from having a good time if you're with Team Europe. :beer

Regards,

:beer

ff29 and

The Cash Cow

PS Hope to see you all at next years 2006 Rideher Cup as we will not be able to get to LOS until 24th of November this year.

I need:

Confirmation that you will definitely be playing:

Don't know if you can clarify my ant dance/tick scratch/bumble bee bop as "playing" but I will be there Doggie. And I will seek my revenge on you backed by the Gods of 847 Grasshoppers! :chogdee2

Your shirt size: Large, or Nat's bra should do. :cry1 :bj1

Your official handicap. If you don't have an official club handicap. please let me have your best estimate of your handicap.

To the best of my knowledge I'm off 27. I did win the Brazilian amateur championship in Spring and the Kaneohe World Putt Putt Championships in Hawaii a few months later but in my heart, I l know I'm off 27. Now daddy, what are you playing off? If it's around 18-22, put me down for the same.

Callum, all jokes aside, your organizations skills are second to none, appreciate all your efforts.

So are we celebrating your birthday in September mate? Don't be shy... B)

Dungheap

I will assess your handicap over a friendly challenge match before the RideHer Cup.

September is looking like a distinct possibility right now. I hope to make a decision in the next week or so. if I do get there, I will arrive around 16th. My birthday is on 17th but I will delay celebrations for a day or so if you can't arrive by then.

Incidentally, there was a programme on ITV last night about the dangers of elephants in Pattaya. They were concerned about elephants being spooked in the street after the death at Nong Nooch. I wonder if we should send them a few shots of our elephant scoffing the buffet in Kittens with Mourn on his back? That would get them to put the dangers into perspective!

Will keep you posted re September.

Doggie

Hi

Will be there in November for the RIDEHER CUP again.

Size of dress = 2XL

Handicap = 15

Team = Euro.

Is Lobbin still strutting his stuff in Pattaya or has he gone down on some one?

I have been practicing hard getting my balls through sheep’s legs since last year, just in case of a play off :chogdee2 :D

265Europe-02-june.gif

Cheers

Duece

I am definitely playing, assuming my flight back from the US isn't delayed or cancelled on Nov 3.

Shirt size - XL

Official Handicap - how about a 28? I assume that number would be for a beginner player.

EMAIL - martin@flbbar.com

Doggie,

yep I'll be there for sure, if I can't get Hub to join the Bangladesh team I may have to play with the dark side again.......... we owe you and Pieman for that last hole travesty. Cheers

Shirt size, large

handicap 28 (ok 18)

Hi doggie

can confirm that me and frank will definitely be playing in the rideher cup, i have another friend coming with me , that would like to play as well.

bertie707= 15 handicap XXL

foursomefrank= 19 handicap XL

baldbaz= 22 handicap XL

We would like to play for team europe :D

As for the trip to chang mai, myself and baldbaz would like to go

One last thing, me and 6 friends are having a sexy caddies party at flb bar on the 2nd of november, i hope that all that are playing in this great golfing week might be able to pop in for a drink

One last thing, me and 6 friends are having a sexy caddies party at flb bar on the 2nd of november, i hope that all that are playing in this great golfing week might be able to pop in for a drink

Sexy Caddies????

You'll go a long way to beat this one.

1396DSC00273a_caddy.jpg

Pattaya Country Club, Jan 04. She certainly gave me something to look at while waiting (and waiting, and waiting) on the tees. She wasn't even my caddy, but she was sweet and about as far from a BG as you can get. OK, so she was probably too young to work in a bar then, but she's probably getting there now. :rolleyes: I keep hoping to see her in one, I'd love to see that face on a pillow - my pillow. :puke

bertie707 Posted: Aug 15 2005, 09:55 AM  

I reckon there will be plenty of guys around by this time and we will be there.

I will even inite a real caddy to show the others what the game is all about and here she is. It's OK Doggie she can stay at our place that night.

post-10-1124117668_thumb.jpg

Edited by HILLY

Got the entries guys and delighted to welcome bertie and his two mates to the competition. Would love to join you for the sexy caddies night and, as Hilly has shown her photo, I might have to bring my caddy to the party! I think she might have other ideas about where to spend the night though!

And welcome back to the regular players from the last 3 years.

Good to see the numbers are going up all the time. At this rate, we could be well over 40 players.

Keep the entries coming.

Doggie

Hilly

We are playing at Phoenix. I have decided to book 10 tee times with 5 groups teeing off on 2 different nines. Each group will play the same 18 but in a different order. The number of entries are up around 36 now so I am hoping we will hit 40 golfers.

It will be the biggest and hopefully the best RideHer Cup yet!

Doggie

Brian

It is customary for the losing team to pay a barfine for the winning team! If you are victorious, you will have the pick of the pissed up FLB girls!

Oh, and there is a trophy and a memento for the winning team plus prizes for individual achievements on the course.

Doggie

Thanks for all the entries guys and gal. Here is an update on those players who have confirmed for the event and those who have still to confirm

Team USA and Canada

Confirmed players

Grendel (Capt)

Mescalito

Scoby

Martin

BKK Bob 40

Hub

Big Kev

Fornicator

Thumper

Sailfast

Rayray1271

Dward2929

Bob 4 you

Pakawala

USA players who have still to confirm

Sammy

Shilo

Monte

Pen name

Bill for you

Team Europe

Confirmed players

Deuce (Captain)

Ben

Doggie

Soft Rabbit

Big Brian

Bertie 707

Foursome Frank

Big Baz

Pieman

Hilly

Anne Marie

Priory

LV&RB

Simon B

Europe players who have still to confirm

Brian C

Eneukman (Alan)

Australians and Kiwis

Confirmed

Steve O

Dungheap - Aussie living in Japan

Taxi

JC 1

There is plenty of time to register so please keep the entries coming in. I need to keep a track on the numbers for tee times, shirts and transport. If you have not confirmed yet, can you please let me know if you are planning to enter or not. I need your shirt size, email address and handicap. Apologies if I have missed anyone.

Doggie

Edited by doghaus

Well, apparently team Europe have already started a training regime to win the RIDEHER CUP in 2005.

The training session was held behind closed doors in May. No cameras were allowed but a US spy did get to see and drew an artists impression of the team in training. :bj2 :D

26500001_Scene_copy.jpg

"Be scared US, be scared", these guys look like honed athletes. :clap1 :clap1 :cry1

Cheers :banana

Duece

"Be scared US, be scared", these guys look like honed athletes.  :clap1  :cry1  :bj2

Cheers  :banana

Duece

Duece:

That is excellent; :clap1 you are very talented. :D

Did you draw and scan that?

Scared Hub

Edited by Hub

Nice one Deuce. :D

One question though. Why do you have lipstick on - is there something you aren't telling us ? :ph34r:

Cheers

Pie

P.S. - Doggie

H'cap 28

Shirt L

You've got the email addy