Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

We have 46 registered so far. Get your names down. I can't confirm all 4 of you now but there may be some drop outs nearer the date. make sure you come along to FLB on 6th November.

There are a number of other golf days so please get your names down for them as well.

November Golf Programme

Doggie

Edited by doghaus
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Golfer Mike

Can you please let me know:

Nationalities

Handicaps

Shirt size

Will do my very best to fit you all in unless you are from USA with single figure handicaps!

Doggie

Doggie,

Golfermike Handicap 13, shirt 2XL USA,Khun Jack Handicap 15 shirt XL USA, Canadian Vic Handicap 13 Shirt 2XL Canada or US, Eugene Handicap 18 Shirt XL USA. If you have to split us up, then Vic and Eugene can play either side. They swing both ways.

Thanks for the fast response Golfer Mike. I am sure I will fit you guys in as the final entries.

The RideHer Cup entry list is now closed. If anyone else wants to put their names down on the waiting list, please post here and I will inform you if anyone drops out. You should also plan to be at FLB on 6th November at 8pm. I will take entries from the registered players first. any spaces available at 9pm will be allocated to those players on the waiting list who are present.

Doggie

Golfermike

Look forward to meeting you at FLB. If you guys are interested in more golf, have a look at some of the other golf days we have planned. I will be at FLB on 1st November to take bookings for the other golf days. A few of the guys are also planning to play Phoenix on 6th November as well.

Let me know which days you would like to join.

Happy to accept a cold one after I get all my work done on the 6th. it will be orange juice for me until about 9.30 with all those players to register.

Doggie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, please put me on the waiting list for the RideHer I will be in town with my clubs.

I realise my name will be on the waiting list but I will come to the FLB on 6th in the hope that people don't show. Hope to see you all then.

Cheers Pokerboy (Steve)

PS I'm an Aussie with a 19 Handicap

That's fine Steve

I will put your name on the wait list. There has already been one drop out so there is a pretty good chance you will get to play. Remember to come to FLB on 1st November if you want to play on the other golf days. Catz Open on 4th is getting booked up so let me know now if you want to play in that one.

Doggie

Hi all

I was hoping for a surprise entrance this year but now it’s for sure i can’t make it... :D

But as it looks now I will be in Thailand from 20 Jan and 3 month and spend at least 2 in Pattaya. :clap2

Hope I can meat up whit some of you for golf and fun. I was in the 2 first RHC and had some real fun time.

So It’s no fun sitting hear and se the 4 RHC and not be there. Hoping for many funny pictures from the golfing and night show. <grin

Pleas, try to take some pictures off Doggie whit something new on his head. I am not sure that’s possible but maybe there is something he newer triad.

Time will show. Have fun and take care. <grin

Suprice

Sorry that you can't make it. The competition will not be the same without our Norwegian friends. It looks like I had better start planning another golf festival for early next year so that we can get some golf days for all the guys that couldn't make November. I know we can't repeat the RideHer Cup but I am sure I can come up with some ideas for some fun competitions and maybe a road trip to Phuket....

Let me get November done and dusted and then I can sort something out.

Hope to see you early next year.

Doggie

doghaus,

I always think that Feb would be a very good time for some more golf comps to go with the Classroom :-)

Please note i will be in Pattaya from 1st feb until 1st march :clueless

Be Nice

moby69

Hi

It will by my pleasure to meat up for some golfing this winter.

The first snow has already com to Oslo so i am planning this vintner trip.

But sins I gone stay for 3 month I have to think before i us my money.

So mouths to do and so little money. :D

I am going to Cha Am and Hua hin first. Then River Kwai and some time in Bangkok. It can be an expensive trip

I am not sure if i can join for more trips, but i have to wait and se.

Just take a lot of picks for some fun TR and hopefully I se you again in feb/mars.

By the way Doggie. Springfield is in Cha Am aria and not Pattaya as Solar says. Otherwise a nice and prof side.

:clueless :D

Edited by suprice

Doggie,

I have been playing in feb for a number of years now and there is always a load of golfers in town during that period B)

Sometimes too many B)

I play mon - Fri for 4 weeks and it would be nice to have more comps during this time :D

Be Nice

Moby69

ps Enjoy the Golf in November (lucky sods) and stuff the USA ( no offence lads)

Enjoy the Golf in November (lucky sods) and stuff the USA ( no offence lads)

Moby69,

Speaking for Team USA we are saddened B) :D :D to hear you will not be in attendance and have taken no offence to the above comment. In fact we do hope that come your next trip all your barfines are as lovely as the one below recently barfined by one of your fellow countrymen :nod :nod . A beauty :P 1luv 1luv like this should help minimize the feeling of agony at the pit of your stomache caused by the American win at the Rideher Cup this year.

ass361.jpg

Cheers :D B) ,

BigKev

Hilly

I took Monte off the entry list because he had not confirmed. We have one slot open at the moment - this is held for one of the wait list members. There may be more no-shows on the 6th. MM has some guys who have been into the bar and asked to be on the wait list so they have first refusal.

Doggie.

Surprice

You are right about the web site. Web master is OK with code but his geography is crap! Springfield is one of my all time favourite courses though.

Doggie

Will the what I refer to at the ASP photo (ass, sack & prick) be copied to every thread on this board?

[Or BMTV - that's Bum, meat & 2 veg translated into limey]

[Or BKD - thats Bum, Kanakas & Doodle translated into Aussie]

Is not the sacred game of GOLF no haven from chick with dicks?

To each his own, but, I'm scared.

:nod

Sailfast

Hi Doggie

Have to agre about Springfield. Its the Course i have play most times in LOS.

Have fun in November and be god to the Scandinavian.

Make a HIO my Finnish friend. PS: don't fed him any finlandia. :3some

Thanks Suprice,

I´ll try to make HIO again like so many times before. Never succeeded though :banghead .

Maybe this time it will happen if not in the golf course then elsewhere. :banghead

Good point regarding finlandia. Doggie shouldn´t have that in my sight :banghead

So sorry you can´t be with us.